Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battle In the Bluegrass **CANCELLED**

Just kidding Corey, I'm sorry it didnt work out, but the economy is shit ... kids are going back to school ... primers are difficult to find, etc.

Maybe next year.

Yeah, hopefully there won't be so much scheduled on the same weekends.

I hate to hear this, I'll let everyone know.

A.T.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CANCELED! :(

This match will be canceled due to lack of participation. We don't have enough paid entrees to have the match. I have to give our staff enough time to go to other matches as well so I'm canceling it today. There is a chance we will try to have it in the spring. I will be mailing everybody's money back to them as soon as I can.

MODS could you please adjust the title.

Sorry to hear you had to cancel Corey. Have DJ give us the pep talk for the spring iteration and Mrs. Addict and I will be attending!

Addict

:(

I was really looking forward to this one... what rough timeframe (e.g., month) are you considering as a possibility for a reschedule in the spring?

Really haven't gotten that far yet, probably april/may ish off the top of my head but I need to see when SS nationals will be and other big matchs around that time frame.

Sorry to hear about canceling.

Just a heads up Indiana Section will be holding a SS/Prod match again at the end of March, first of April. Just worked out some of the details with the range in Warsaw yesterday.

Let me know the date as soon as you can so we don't get in the same position again. Might try for one match one month then the other the following month before SS nats.

Edited by steel1212

Well no one can say I didn't try! Sorry this isn't going to happen. I just got back from the Area 8 and was ready for this match.

Yeah, it was going to be a fun match I think. Next year is going to be a busy year I do believe!