Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

searching through all the names

Is there a way to change the color of your friends names on the list at the bottom of the main forum page so that you do not have to search the list to see if your friends are on. The mods have a color, Brian has a color, can we set a color for our friends? Not that we are not all friends but the guys I actually know and shoot with regularly.

AL

That might be a decent feature for the software... Since the "Space Age" is half-a-century old, they ought to be able to make your "friends list" show up as a different color.

Then, I guess you can read together and hold electronic hands or something. lol :)

That might be a decent feature for the software... Since the "Space Age" is half-a-century old, they ought to be able to make your "friends list" show up as a different color.

Then, I guess you can read together and hold electronic hands or something. lol :)

Theres a Tag in that somewhere...

Don't start with me. Mr DQ. :devil::sight:

AL

Don't start with me. Mr DQ. :devil::sight:

AL

Which TIME.......has he EVER finished a match at EAGC? Even in the division he STARTED??????? :ph34r:

Hey Ducky I have purchased some $10 Dairy Queen gift certificates to give to those that get DQd at EAGC to help ease the sting. I have a feeling Singlestack is about to gain some weight. :roflol::roflol: Or at least he'll be able to treat all of his carpool buddies on the way home. ICE CREAM!!!! :goof::goof:

AL