Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

how to build one of these

It doesn't look spring operated to me, it looks like it is counterweighted. The popper trips the first target which has a weight on it, as it flips over it trips the next one (or has a cable attached to it that brings it over) which is also weighted, and so forth on to the end.

Shot one of those bad boys at the Limited Nats at Pasa a couple of years ago. What a hoot! It was activated by shooting a popper on either side of it. Take your choice. You didn't wait for the first three targets to be vertical to shoot or you were too late for the next target. I need to start designing one for our club here in Albuquerque.

CYa,

Pat

It does look counter weighted so it should be possible to adjust the speed by adjusting the counterweight. Pretty darn cool if you ask me.

I could build one of those if I could weld, and if I could cut angle iron, and if... oh, forget it...

It would be cool to add a no-shoot that the shooter didn't know where it was in the array. :devil:

Which only screws the first shooter.....

It would have to be moved for every shooter to make it fun.

That would make the stage run too long....better to use the differnt color target trick.