Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recommended SIG 226 Mods for Production?

DVC247

is the Blackwater legal for USPSA production division? IT has magwell grips. Apparently IPSC world says it is on the list... :unsure:

I believe the Blackwater is, but the Blackwater Tactical must use standard grips since the Blackwater Tactical grips for a magwell.

• 3 months later...
Where would one buy such springs. i.e. for an X5? Many of us won't want to send our guns to some guy, me included.

Eh, Bruce Gray is "some guy" with regards to your X5 just about as much as Carrol Shelby is just "some guy" with regards to your mustang.

• 2 weeks later...
Within the next couple of weeks I am going to be getting one of the new (all steel) SIG USPSA 226s to test drive extensively for an article for Front Sight.

Nice article. :cheers:

+1

Yep..good stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm curious to read the article since I presently shoot a Sig in Production and am a big fan of Sigs. I joined USPSA in March so my first issue of Front Site arrived yesterday. I was hoping they would send me the previous issue also, but no luck. Which issue is this article in or can I read it in the members area on the USPSA website somewhere? I haven't explored the website much yet. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...