Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

cheap case feeder for 650

Well I bought a Dillon 650 . Then I looked at prices for the "extras" Being from WV I had to come up with a different way to get it to work cheap like my Lee pro. Here is what I came up with: to change cal I got the shell plate for each. I got the 460S&W case addapter. I took a Lee shell feeder from the Pro and mounted it on the Dillon used a hose clamp and bent wire to adjust for the different shell height. Called Dillon and told them I lost the shell pins . They sent whole set free.

I now have it set up for 9mm,38spl,40s&w 44mag 45acp 45colt and a shell feeder for under $150 Also had to get the powder expander but only for 38 40 44 and 45

Well I bought a Dillon 650 . Then I looked at prices for the "extras" Being from WV I had to come up with a different way to get it to work cheap like my Lee pro. Here is what I came up with: to change cal I got the shell plate for each. I got the 460S&W case addapter. I took a Lee shell feeder from the Pro and mounted it on the Dillon used a hose clamp and bent wire to adjust for the different shell height. Called Dillon and told them I lost the shell pins . They sent whole set free.

I now have it set up for 9mm,38spl,40s&w 44mag 45acp 45colt and a shell feeder for under $150 Also had to get the powder expander but only for 38 40 44 and 45 :cheers:

Edited by oddball

Congratulations on being innovative but why did you have to lie to Dillon? That is NOT what people from WV are famous for. Thrifty & creative, yes, dishonest, no.

MLM

Edited by mlmiller1

I now have it set up for 9mm,38spl,40s&w 44mag 45acp 45colt and a shell feeder for under $150 Also had to get the powder expander but only for 38 40 44 and 45 :cheers:

Great now Dillon should call you so they can charge you since you lied to them .

You had me interested right up until you stole from Dillon.

Oh yea forgot to mention .........Hope it jams.....................and breaks ...................then when you really need some parts Dillon tells you to get.............

Edited by spooledup

WOW! you are so creative....not only did you figure out a way to utilize another companies product on a Dillon press but you managed to F*%K Dillon in the process. The cherry on top of the sundae is you are so smart you openly admitted to Theft by Deception on a publice forum. Absolutely brilliant. Hold your head high and be proud.

The fact that Dillon so willingly sent you parts is a major reason why so few of us use their competitors presses.

Now, just imagine if he is willing to sacrifice his integrity for a few cheap small parts from Dillon, imagine what this guy is like on the range or at matches. If I was squadded with you, I would be watching you like a hawk. Actually, if I had it my way, I wouldn't squad with you. Period. Dot. End of story.