gobabygo

Ah...but there are more. :)

B = Benefactor

F = Foreign Annual

And I believe:

FTY = Foreign 3 year

FFY = Foreign 5 year

FL = Foreign Life

Those last three I believe I saw in this year's Nationals scores. I could be all wet on those.

My current number was JUST this shy of Way Cool, A-34561. Had I only known, I would have requested them to give me 34567 and then back-fill the other six. I just made my final payment on a life membership.

From this point forward I'll be member number L-2545. B)

At least they are both actual calibers, kind of like Dillon's phone numbers which are all combinations of different calibers. (Calibres for you Vince?) :lol:

Hey Michael,

You can spell it "calibre" or "caliber" for me because, although my primary language is Australian, I'm fluent in a number of other weird languages such as English, New Zealand, Canadian and American ;)

A few years back I upgraded to a USPSA Benefactor membership and my number is B7 (or B-007), and I apparently pipped Dave Skinner of STI at the post, because he's B8.

Hence I get to say "Bond. James Bond" but poor old Dave only gets to say "Eight. Not Nine" :blink:

CAL stands for "Charter Annual Life" and exists to allow Charter Annual members to upgrade to Life status without losing their cool membership number (Ie, CA157 => CAL 157).

There are also "B" numbers (Benefactor) - life but with a larger donation, and "S" (Sponsor), but no one seems to remember exactly when and why it was used. And don't forget that you get an RD number when you become USPSA President, and get to keep the number after you retire from office.