Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Airsoft

Jay6

I was sittin here reading the article about airsoft in the new Frontsite.

Now what would it cost to get all set up with a quality glock 17 or 35 replica and a few targets? I was thinking a set up in the basement would be sweet but not sure what I would be looking at for cost all together. Anyone want to show their setup with rough cost?

Several different options for the gun. Most around $100 or so. Ive got a Tokyo Marui coming. G17, you can also get 34 but right now alot of Glocks are in limited supply. Manny Bragg has several type of guns. They are all gas powered. They are very close in weight and size, most fit in same holster. You can get scaled down targets on BE. Just did a search recently. You can also get falling plate targets from a couple different places. I just got some from Bamairsoft.com. Met the guys at GBC in CA last week. There is a wealth of info re:airsoft. Within its limitation I think it will be a great addition for training. Good luck

I was thinking a set up in the basement...

Many airsoft guns use green gas as a propellant; this is a combination of propane with some silicone added. Make sure that you have good ventilation in your basement.