Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Would Win?

rhino

Sheriff Buford T Justice of Montague County vs. Sheriff Roscoe P. Coltrane of Hazzard County

Since you didn't pick a scenario...

High Speed Pursuit!

Who would be the first to catch their nemesis?

Before I answer, does Sheriff Justice have Jr. with him?

Defenitely a Major handy-cap :roflol:

One of "advantages" Justice would have is the assistance of brothers Gaylord and Reginald. I would have to say Roscoe would win though because the AO is much smaller - one county versus a dozen states :cheers:

Lets have Dirk Pitt Vs. Bourne in a hand to hand fight and please tell me WHY your pick wins :cheers:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X-Factor (original)

vs

X-Men (original)?

Obviously you are testing our comic geek knowledge. The five members of the original X-Factor are the exact same characters as the original five members of the X-Men. Thus my vote goes to X-Factor - the same powers, but it's inexperienced teenagers versus the same powers wielded by older, stronger, more experienced adults.

Green Arrow

VS

Hawkeye

Hawkeye. Clint Barton is almost supernaturally skilled, actually, given his strength, hand-eye coordination and eyesight, he's probably a mutant. Oliver Queen by contrast is just a middle-aged guy with a bow, and not even the best archer in the DC Universe, as Clint is beyond any doubt the best archer in the Marvel Universe. Not only is Clint a better bowman, but if the bows get put aside and it comes down to mano-a-mano, Clint is bigger, younger, stronger, much more heavily muscled, and has been trained in unarmed combat by Captain America.

X-Factor (original)

vs

X-Men (original)?

Obviously you are testing our comic geek knowledge. The five members of the original X-Factor are the exact same characters as the original five members of the X-Men. Thus my vote goes to X-Factor - the same powers, but it's inexperienced teenagers versus the same powers wielded by older, stronger, more experienced adults.

Good call Duane! I was waiting on someone to call it.

• 4 weeks later...
Speaking of Blue Guys:

The Blue Man Group vs. Napoleon Dynamite

The weapon: Bo Staff

The Venue: Area 2 Championship

The Blue Man Group wins. Napoleon states he wishes he had bo staff skills. He does admit to having the nun-chucks in his locker but not the bo staff. Of course with more intense Rex-Kwan-Do training I believe Napoleon could champion the bo staff.