Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pro Chrono Digital First impressions

I had read so many posts about chronos that I thought I would never get around to making a choice. Well I did. I got a prochrono digital and was pleasantly surprised to see that many of the posts I read for some reason did not turn out to be a problem for me. I was timing the right time of day, the right amount of clouds, blah, blah, blah.

I put a battery in it and turned it on and guess what? It worked flawlessly. I set it in the bright sun. I put it under a roofed firing line. I used it at noon and at 5pm. I tried to make it not work and couldn't. I took a sharpie to blacken the bullet, not needed. My vlocities were for the most part pretty close to each other.

same here. my pro-chron digital worked prefectly right out the box and since 3 years i use it it never left me down

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just ordered a Pro Chrono Digital from: EBAY

Competition Electronics CEI3800 ProChrono Digital Chronograph CEI-3800 BRAND NEW

Paid on May-08-13 $109.94 Free Shipping

Just weighing in as another PC owner, influenced by comments by others on here.

Have used it multiple times, instructions really not needed by most folks, zero problems.

Numerous shooting sessions including an 'open range day' with some 20 or more folks using it all day long.

So far very happy with it.