Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bright Sun Lens Flare

JThompson

I have had some issues picking up the dot in bright light, so I picked up an ANTI-Glare in Florida. I was shooting inside, so I never installed it. We went to an outdoor range today and the first thing I noticed was bad flare. I had the cover in my bag, so I got it out and installed it.... Wow! I should have done that a long time ago... it makes a huge difference.

Thanks Limcat!!

JT

Edited by JThompson

I had just the opposite situation, but the same results. I was dry-fire practicing in my basement and the location of some lights resulted in flares during practice. The shield completely eliminated the problem. I would not own a C-more without one at this point.

as cheap as they are i will probably get one anyway, but anyone have any pics looking at the dot with and without the glare shield?

does it just get rid of the "flares" that are all around the dot, making it round instead of "starburt"?

Edited by W.Abrahams

as cheap as they are i will probably get one anyway, but anyone have any pics looking at the dot with and without the glare shield?

does it just get rid of the "flares" that are all around the dot, making it round instead of "starburt"?

It's an incredible dif... just order one, trust me.

You guys are giving me hope. I scored one of these and once my 8moa dot comes in. I'm gonna give the Cmore another chance.

I got the Limcat Rick and it works great. I haven't tried the Arredondo but I'm sure it's fine too.