Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get it either. Not in my filter, or in box. I shot Linda an email, not so concerned about the shirt, I've got 15 years worth of match shirts, but any relevant match new. Until this gets resolved, if anyone gets any match updates in an email, let's share it here so everyone gets informed. I'm confirmed in the match, so at least I don't have to sweat getting THAT email!

I gotta find a hotel, Whats the name of the place next to the match hotel? :mellow:

Hyatt Place -

2974 Northlake Parkway

Columbus, GA 31909

Phone: 706 507 5000

Hotel Website

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Thanks Linda

We just got our room Booked at the Hyatt for just a few bucks more than the match hotel. <_< I wonder if we will get one of the thick robes to ware :roll eyes:

Stages, stage schedule and squad list should be out this week.

Minor correction:

Stages and stage schedule will post as soon as I get stages from the AMU.

Squad lists will post within a week of the match. From the confirmation message:

We will post the stages on the match website during the first week of November. The stage schedule will post at the same time. Squad Lists will post a week or two before the match.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Stages, stage schedule and squad list should be out this week.

Minor correction:

Stages and stage schedule will post as soon as I get stages from the AMU.

Squad lists will post within a week of the match. From the confirmation message:

We will post the stages on the match website during the first week of November. The stage schedule will post at the same time. Squad Lists will post a week or two before the match.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Are you taking bribes to place shooters on Jim Norman's squad so as to guarantee TV exposure? I am still waiting to be "discovered"! :roflol:

Charles, trust me, the notoriety just isn't all its cracked up to be. The groupies, well let me just say that they all seem to look like and be equipped like a certain AD rather than any number of Dillon Calendar girls. The pressure to perform is intense, I don't know how people like Todd and Robby can stand it.

However, I am willing to accept payment in the coin of the realm (Ammo, Primers, steak diners) from people wishing to be squadded with me on the off chance that they too might 'be discovered' and be able to lay claim to their 44 seconds of fame.

Jim

Squad lists will post within a week of the match.

I read that alll Trooper Class shooters will be squadded together... What about other classes?

Will Open, tactical, Heavy metal be mixed 2gether...?

Will we need Slings for either shotty or rifle this year?

Never needed them before - Benning has always been a high speed but reduce the chance for cock ups kinda match, e.g. no hot re-holstering, no slings and learnt from experiance not to make the shotgun dump barrels too bouncy.... :surprise: I believe they have even stopped using flying clays to reduce the FUBAR element. I guess Dan and Robbie have paid attention over the last 5 years or so to what is not 100% consistent and what doesnt always work.

Edited by mike.45

Never needed them before - Benning has always been a high speed but reduce the chance for cock ups kinda match, e.g. no hot re-holstering, no slings and learnt from experiance not to make the shotgun dump barrels too bouncy.... :surprise: I believe they have even stopped using flying clays to reduce the FUBAR element. I guess Dan and Robbie have paid attention over the last 5 years or so to what is not 100% consistent and what doesnt always work.

Thanks for the info!

Here's good news for 2 on the list. Two of us just had to withdraw. As bad as we wanted to be there, the work situation just will not let us. Have fun, shoot fast and straight.

?

If you sent me a notification about dropping out of the match, I did not get it.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Outstanding, stages are posted on www.fb3g.com ! ! ! Hooah! :cheers:

(looks like the round count on stage 9 is missing rifle?)

NO!

That is a preliminary draft only. I will be sending out the official round count & link to the stages later this week.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Just FYI, we will never post anything official without sending an email notice to every registered shooter. Not everyone reads the BE Forum.

Edited by LChico