Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the Shooting USA rerun of Last year's event... Man... I can't wait!

I've got it on my DVR and I watch it at least once a week. I've got problems. :wacko:

Problems? Let me tell you about problems. My wife's church choir sings their big deal Christmas concert that weekend. Looks like coal in my stocking at best. At worse it can be cold sleeping on the porch that time of year. :wacko:

I'm watching the Shooting USA rerun of Last year's event... Man... I can't wait!

I've got it on my DVR and I watch it at least once a week. I've got problems. :wacko:

Problems? Let me tell you about problems. My wife's church choir sings their big deal Christmas concert that weekend. Looks like coal in my stocking at best. At worse it can be cold sleeping on the porch that time of year. :wacko:

Can't you just stay at Kelly's place instead of the porch?

Can't you just stay at Kelly's place instead of the porch?

Great idea dude.

Personally I have just the one copy, I am not vain enough to have a song written about me, just vain enough to buy one copy.

However I will autograph your personal copy of the DVD for a small fee :roflol:

Jim: You will be glad to know that I have appointed a special committee to add music to your video. Following that task, it is our intent to put the band on tour as the opening act for Ted Nugent.

What about another standard sort of like the Stage 1 pistol from last year, only with the carbine, maybe several unsupported positions and all or nothing scoring, plates or reduced paper.

:devil: OR! just like last year with the plate rack for pistole ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we had a communication breakdown in my shooting group, and did not get hotel rooms yet. The match hotel, which we stayed in last year is full. What would you all recommend as choice #2? Hard to tell by internet pictures, but I see by the reviews the Days Inn near the gate is a s...hole. Is the Manchester Holiday Express decent?

Well, we had a communication breakdown in my shooting group, and did not get hotel rooms yet. The match hotel, which we stayed in last year is full. What would you all recommend as choice #2? Hard to tell by internet pictures, but I see by the reviews the Days Inn near the gate is a s...hole. Is the Manchester Holiday Express decent?

Try the Hyatt columbus north 1-706-507-5000.

Booked mine a week ago. $98.00 per night. It is right next door to the match hotel. I mean like 85ft away next door. Better beds too. B)

Dont forget to mention your AAA discount (you do have AAA right?)

Thanks, Mpeltier. I got a couple rooms at the Hyatt Place. Gorgeous place! I had booked a Hyatt Place in Boston last year to see the Red Sox whup on the Yankees, but it got overbooked and I didn't get to stay there. It was just like this one. Can't wait. Glad I didn't get into the Express now.

When can we expect round counts, etc? With the ammo shortage and my work schedule, I'm getting a bit concern about covering the bases for ammo.

Way back somewhere in this thread (page 14) is the round count from last year. I doubled that and stashed it in a box. Well, not quite 2x birdshot and about 4x slugs. The rules say "Thou shalt not use buckshot upon penalty of DQ" or something like that, so no buckshot.

Lee