Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Fort Benning 3 Gun Challenge

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of wading through this ridiculously big database file :surprise:

- sent confirmation messages to the next 20 shooters on the waiting list.

- Will be sending messages about refunds to all those who had to withdraw from the match in the last 2 weeks.

- Will be updating all the waiting list numbers by at least 20 - more for those closer to the end of the list (some shooters are dropping off the waiting list).

-Everyone already in the match will get a message about ordering additional shirts.

So, one way or another, everyone on my FB3G list will hear from me this week. Watch your email :D

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

I hear the shirts are going to be pretty cool this year, so I think I will order a second.

I had a brain fart and neglected to order a shirt when I filled out/sent in my app. and cheque...

Glad to hear I can correct this....

I'm tellin' ya... If it weren't for match t-shirts I'd have nothing nice to wear :D

I want to see the T-shirt design. I ordered two with my entry, but might get a family pack if they are uber-cool.

And like everyone else I want to see what the challenges are this year.

Jim

Well you were back on Shooting USA again tonight. Just goes to show that wearing a good looking shirt to the match goes a long way!

I moved from an original number of #233 up to #6. :cheers:

Brian -- you are killing me! :wacko:

Please do not confuse your Registration Code (233) with your waiting list number (now 6). You started on the waiting list at 27.

All registration Codes under 210 got into the match on the first day. Waiting list numbers started at 1 (with Registration Code 211).

Your Registration Code does not change. Your Waiting List number will hopefully change frequently & eventually get to zero.

I am posting this to stop everyone with big waiting list numbers who are emailing & asking why a guy with a waiting list number of 233 got in ahead them when they are in the mid 100's.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

I don't want to rock any boats here,but there was a rumor that there was to be an email sent out about how to order additional shirts. I may have inadvertently trashed it. I would like to see the shirt if possible, but I can't think of why I wouldn't order extra.

Anyone care to fill me in? I really don't want to bother Linda. she has enough to do without hearing from the likes of me.

Jim

I don't want to rock any boats here,but there was a rumor that there was to be an email sent out about how to order additional shirts. I may have inadvertently trashed it. I would like to see the shirt if possible, but I can't think of why I wouldn't order extra.

Anyone care to fill me in? I really don't want to bother Linda. she has enough to do without hearing from the likes of me.

Jim

Jim,

Don't worry, you're not the lone Ranger here. I'm confirmed in the match, but haven't heard from Linda either (was also expecting a mass e-mail based on her 13 OCT post in this thread). I'm sure it's nothing to worry about - figure she's dang busy and will send info when she has time.

Doug

Jim

Linda sent out an email with an order form in it. There is no picture of the shirt. If you PM me your email, I will forward it to you.

Hurley

Yeah.. I received Linda's email re. the shirts...

Filled it in and sent it already :)

So... What do we have left...?

43 days until the first shot rings out...? :D

Edited by Gaoler

Jim

As promised, I sent out a message to all shooters registered for the match (to the email address on the application) on October 19th -- before I left for the USPSA MultiGun Nationals in Las Vegas. If you did not get it, check to see that it did not end up in your spam or junk folders. I have no pictures or graphic designs. Here is a copy of what I sent everyone:

Many shooters have contacted me asking about ordering shirts at the Ft Benning 3 Gun Challenge. Because there was a rush to get applications in the mail after sign-in, some shooters forgot to order a shirt.

If you wish to order shirts, print this email message. Mark your selections; add a check or money order for the total & mail.

Make checks payable to:

Brinson Range Marksmanship Committee

Mail to

FB3G Shirts

c/o Linda Chico

2007 Cermack Street

Columbia SC 29223-3530

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Sleeve Shirts for $18 ($20 for 2XL or 3XL)

Sm ___ Med___ Lg___ XL___ 2XL___ 3XL___

Long Sleeve Shirts for $23 ($25 for 2XL or 3XL)

Sm ___ Med___ Lg___ XL___ 2XL___ 3XL___

Linda Chico (L-2035)

After watching people on the stage I was R.O.'ing (Stage 4, which involved pistol, rifle and shotgun), I realize how much I still have to learn, and how much I need to practice. It was almost like a clinic....... all be it a clinic that left me humbled... Watching some of the best in the country has left me with a lot to process...

That's the reason we are coming (son and I). Neither of us are experienced enough to do well, but this will be the very best training op available! AMU and national class shooters.

RMD

Linda,

Must have got caught in my Spam filters. No problem and thanks fo posting the update.

Counting the days.

Jim

Apparently mine caught it as well . . wait! I don;t have any spam filters set up and didn't get the email either.

RMD