Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cool 3gun case

GIO

I have the iM3220 (this is 6+" longer and 2+" wider than the case that is linked in the above post and it has two soft cases). It has two soft packs that fit inside a hard case with wheels and the best locking latches I've seen.

Each soft pack had a shoulder strap, exterior padding with padded central divider, molle attachements and each will hold 2 rifles or shotguns. The soft pack will even hold my hunting bow, so when I go Elk huntning in Sept. I can fit my bow in soft case, my back up bow in another soft case and put them both in the rolling hard case.

Next week turkey hunting in Alamba. One soft case holds my Benelli and my daughter's Charles Daley, the other soft case holds my PSE Dream Season and they both fit in the hard case.

BRM3Gun trip. Primary AR, Pistol and Shotgun in one soft case. Back up AR, Pistol and Back up Shotgun in other soft case. Both go into hard case.

This was the perfect case for my traveling needs! I think I paid around $600. Considering I also travel with over $15,000 in firearms from time to time, I don't mind spending this much on a case.

Unless you have the need to travel with multiple firearms and need the best hard case available, this probably isn't for you. For me, it was EXACTLY what I needed and worth every penny.

Edited by DMAC

I've got a 3200 that I picked up off a prize table a few years back. Its been across the country a few times and survived the airport bagage handlers and UPS without any issues.

With rifle, pistol, sg and mags, it weights in at around 40lbs on the airport scale.

Could you tell me where you ordered the 3220 with 2 soft cases from?

I honestly can't remember. It was a dealer in NC. I called Storm and asked for the name and phone number of some dealers nearby and the first one I called was quite helpful and special ordered it for me.

I would call Storm/Hardigg and I am certain they will find a dealer who can help you.