Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pneumonia

ima45dv8

Be careful. A friend just spent 10 days in the hospital, fully half of them unconscious and about 90 seconds dead! He lost 35 lbs and has been home for the past 2 weeks and is just now feeling well enough to go back to work.

Damn bro', I didn't know you were sick, maybe you should come to EAGC this weekend and I can get a little revenge.

Seriously, get some rest and let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Damn bro', I didn't know you were sick, maybe you should come to EAGC this weekend and I can get a little revenge.

Ditto Mark - you could use it for a great excuse, and could bitch and moan about your results with everyone being sympathetic.....

Seriously, Please do get well.

Mark K.

Ditto Mark - you could use it for a great excuse, and could bitch and moan about your results with everyone being sympathetic.....

Seriously, Please do get well.

Mark K.

Yeah right........

I was sick as a dog at Cool Springs, ask me about the sympathy I got.........especially after getting beat by a Single Stack gun.

Thanks to all for the well-wishes. My fever finally broke last night and it a blessing to be done with that after 4 days.

A couple of thoughts...

Mucinex is indeed a miracle drug.

Get the -DM version, not the -D. That stuff makes you cough and sort of defeats the cough supressant the doctor gives you to aide with sleep.

I will take all of my antibiotics 'cause I don't want to go through this again.

Pepperoni pizza and ice cream are the only foods that taste 'normal' when I'm running a fever.

I will not venture forth to do battle this weekend. If I beat BOZ's Open blaster with a skinny gun - again - AND do it while suffering from pneumonia, that thing would have about as much market value as a hooker who has a client die in the saddle. Neither she nor Boz would be able to give that stuff away.

Thanks, Jim.

I feel much better, but I'm so wore out I doubt I could carry Boz's 31-round big stick out to my mailbox and back. If I did go out to play this weekend the only thing I'd be likely to win is a relapse (I sure don't want one of those!).

Hang in there and you are doing the right thing. Let your body recover 100%. I am glad you are almost over it. I'll be happy to bring you some supplies if you need them.

That pneumonia is scary stuff. My older sister was in the hospital for almost a month with double pneumonia and just when they thought she was doing better, they released her and she passed away at home three days later. This was just 3 years ago. Just a heads up to be careful with pneumonia.