Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The sounds of gunfire

Greg Bell

Ok so here I am wide awake at 3:00 AM because my work phone txt alerts woke me up but hey that is another story.

Sitting here surfing and I hear two gun shots that cannot be far away at all :unsure:

I really have to get out of this county, before I get shot or shoot someone else.

Where are you located??

South end of Nashville, Flex may be remembering a comment I made a few months back. I was in Walmart on new years eve and a fine young man was trying to figure what type of .22 ammo would fire in his grand pappy's revolver. :roflol:

Ok so here I am wide awake at 3:00 AM because my work phone txt alerts woke me up but hey that is another story.

Sitting here surfing and I hear two gun shots that cannot be far away at all :unsure:

I really have to get out of this county, before I get shot or shoot someone else.

Huh? :huh: You live in Brentwood right? Pretty good area dude. I gues you can move to Belle Meade or completely out of Nashville. I hear shots out here too but it is usually someone coon hunting or me killing opossums getting into my trash. :roflol:

I can sit on my porch on a summer eve and listen to the drug dealers shooting each other. Of course, none of them could hit the broad side of a barn with a shotgun at 10 paces, so there's more shooting than people being shot.

I sometime wonder a better idea would be to give all the dealers free shooting lessons. Might thin their population down a bit if they could actually hit what they were shooting at for a change. Oh, well, it's an imperfect world.

Huh? :huh: You live in Brentwood right?

I live in that weird little area right between Nashville, Brentwood, and Antioch affectionately referred to as "Brentioch" :roflol: Anyway I'm a renter I will be moving this summer, probably heading over toward Mt. Juliet.