Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My beautiful baby boy

glockaholic

Edited for clarification

Magic was one of my puppies.

My beautiful baby boy Magic lost his fight with cancer today. We will all miss him dearly!

Black Magic 12/6/07 - 2/28/09

"When someone you love becomes a memory that memory becomes a treasure"

Edited by glockaholic

Our son was born on 12/7/07. I can't even begin to imagine how painful it would be to lose him.

My thoughts are with you. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'll help you anyway I can.

I am very sorry for your loss.

I would like to say how I am really feeling, about this post, but I would get kicked off this site forever. I went to bed last night thinking of how aweful it would be to lose my son. You really need to be more clear when posting this kind of stuff.

I would like to say how I am really feeling, about this post, but I would get kicked off this site forever. I went to bed last night thinking of how aweful it would be to lose my son. You really need to be more clear when posting this kind of stuff.

+1000!!!

I am sorry to all. I thought his name would do. I guess with all the new wacky names people are giving their human children it wasn't as clear. I will have this posted closed and deleted.

Judy,

I too thought you were speaking of a child. But also understand the grief you feel. For a lot of us, pets can become as close as family. I'm still going to pray for your comfort in this time of loss, and hope other users can understand.