Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lurker Posting

Get'em Duck

Well I've been lurking here for a while haven't needed to post due to finding all my answers with the help of the search tool. I've just got into handguns and USPSA as of late and have been visiting many forums in search of answers and this one I find to be by far the most useful. So I figured it was time to drop a liine an say hello.

Thanks guys for all the useful information a new guy could ask for. You can bet you'll be seeing me around more.

~Get'em Duck

I'm hangin' out in the flat lands of Nebraska. I swear I live in a scientific vortex. As we have nothing around us. It's dry and bare every where you look. Moisture falls all around us but just passes us by....lol....even shooting games avoid us. we travel over a 100 miles in all directions to shoot.

I hear ya Kevin on the search thing. You would not believe how many forums I've been to only to find the same topics showing up week after week. This site seems to get a lot of traffic coming from guys who like to shoot. I'm planning on getting my USPSA membership next week......as soon as the paycheck gets deposited. I look forward to warmer weather and longer days so I can shoot more. Still need to get a few things before I get real serious in the competition thing. Right now I do it for fun, the added pressure really points out my flaws. I look forward to talking with you guys and learning better ways to practice to improve my shooting.

Welcome to the Forum! What part of Neb.? If your close to the Black Hills we shoot Bowling pin matches, ICORE(revolver only matches) and Steel Challenge ,matches are actually in Spearfish SD . I can get you a schedule of the dates if you want.There are also some USPSA matches in Pierre and Sioux Falls.

Scott