Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Automatic Mag dispenser

mwx40x40

Hmm, for the same price I could get a Beta mag and a couple of P-Mags.

Lets see here... 4 mag + this silly looking "tactical advantage" gear thing = 120 rounds with three reloads @ ~2 seconds for the low low price of ~$400. Total reload time of 6 seconds

A beta mag + one P-Mag = 130 rounds with one reload from my pocket @ ~3 seconds for the very reasonable price of ~$320. Total reload time of 3 seconds.

I think my money is better spent with the Beta. Although that cool little kid from "Mil-Spec Monkey" seemed to think they were awesome and great so I am torn.

In all seriousness I have seen these types of set-ups for moonclips and singlstack mags and thought they might be useful to some extent. This thing is just a silly cumbersome piece of overpriced junk that is sure to sell very well to the "I wanna be a backyard operator" crowd.

BTW: thanks to whomever mentioned "Mil-Spec Monkey". I just had to know so I googled him and watched some of the videos. It is time from my life that I will never get back.

BTW: thanks to whomever mentioned "Mil-Spec Monkey". I just had to know so I googled him and watched some of the videos. It is time from my life that I will never get back.

He's funny. Worth it to watch his videos on the Youtubes. I think this one is my favorite.

He has one sweet airsoft set-up in that video. That outfit is a riot.

It concerns me that amount of people that are out there that buy this crap and take it seriously. This stuff makes me want to bang my head against a wall.

• 1 month later...