Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Possible to change username?

Dave Gundry

Just curious. I've used this one for years, but have since moved on from the German cars - here, I wouldn't mind using my real name...

Also, I noticed on the registration page that there is a 'log in' name and a 'display' name - can those prefs only be set at initial registration?

Just curious. I've used this one for years, but have since moved on from the German cars - here, I wouldn't mind using my real name...

Also, I noticed on the registration page that there is a 'log in' name and a 'display' name - can those prefs only be set at initial registration?

EDIT: DId a search and yes....

Edited by JThompson

Admin can change your username. Just have to ask nice. :)

Carefull though them admins have a since of humor some times.... :roflol:

It has backfired on more than one person. Ask carefully :goof:

Thanks guys that is good to know. :surprise:

Now I am afraid even my own shadow...and I piss in my pants... well that might already happend before I know that.. maybe... :wacko:

Admin can change your username. Just have to ask nice. :)

Carefull though them admins have a since of humor some times.... :roflol:

It has backfired on more than one person. Ask carefully :goof:

Thanks guys that is good to know. :surprise:

Now I am afraid even my own shadow...and I piss in my pants... well that might already happend before I know that.. maybe... :wacko:

Didn't you read this topic at all. You have better chance to win lottery than get what you want. :roflol:

My advice to you is start being afraid even your own shadow...and piss in your pants... :cheers:

I change the "display name" all the time at the request of those that PM me and tell me what they want. (Please...in the future...PM me and don't start a thread for name changes).

Usually, when I do a display name change, I will update the nickname under it to include the "aka" (Also Know As) which was their old display name...so we know who we are talking to.

The nickname under your avatar...that is what we have some fun with at times. Kinda like a pilot's "call sign".

I can change both your display and log in name. Just PM me what you want changed.

be