• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack

Way to man up!!!

I must also, in the spirit of this thread, give kudos to Coldduckyboy, as he has the pleasure of a Florida Gators avatar until the next SEC Championship game.

Gators are going to lose in the SEC Championship game..... :ph34r:

Edited by Coolduckboy

Well Jack, only one more week and the year-long bet comes to an end. Then starting Sunday you get to wear Orange for another year!

The funny thing about Taters..... They suffer from delusions of grandeur.... They make it into the A She She championship (at 7-3) and think they can hang with average SEC teams. What does that say about the A She She - a 7-3 team playing for the conference championship? What happens if they (the Taters) win? They are conference Champions over a 10-2 team that beat them in the regular season? Pretty sad.

Now James, are you suggesting that you want in on bet action? Remember, UVA gave the Taters fits in the first half last Saturday and might have continued had their running back not gotten hurt. Your secondary (corners especially) are going to get schooled by a dual threat of 6'5" receivers because they bit on every fake UVA threw at them. You will be hearing Alshon Jefferey and Tori Gurley a lot Saturday. Unless your taters can blitz like the Gators (which they can't), its going to be a long day (and year) for tater fans... :devil:

Jack

Way to man up!!!

I must also, in the spirit of this thread, give kudos to Coldduckyboy, as he has the pleasure of a Florida Gators avatar until the next SEC Championship game.

Gators are going to lose in the SEC Championship game..... :ph34r:

I don't know. Bama's D might hold the Gators to a few points, but I don't see Bama's offense doing much against Fla's D. Turnovers are going to decide this game.

• 3 weeks later...