Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Honoring A Bet

Ms. Kitty

Holy sh1t!! :surprise: Jack wearing the orange rag is now a pinned topic in the WIL forum!! This must really be a very big deal!!

Jack, mi hermano, you are a gentleman! :bow:

Beware of the bad kitty! :(

:rolleyes:

BWAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!! :goof:

Seriously, aside from his tourettes like "tater" calling, Jack's being a pretty good sport about it.

I have to admit....I am surprised that a Tater can be so creative....

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard that Jack has sworn he will not shave until his beloved Cocks beat both Florida and Clemson in the same season. He'll likely die looking like Gabby Hayes. :sight:

John, all I have to say is EBBOM. With that 3.8 GPA you should know what that stands for. :devil:

as Vizzinni would say before he drank the iocane powder "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ......... ha ha ha ha " Then he falls over dead. That part of the movie is probably my favorite part other than them rhyming on the boat " Are there rocks ahead? ........ If so we all be dead.

you see i can take part in this conversation too.

hey FYI i have like a 3.8 in school, so i am almost there. Only need to get an A in biology and an A in World Cultures and I am out. besides i did not say anything too bad about clemson, besides them being orange and purple. Its like they got the last pick for team colors. It is the worst combination of colors. Earlier , when this was posted on Facebook I was mad, now I am really really mad, especially since Ms. Kitty has to go around and post it everywhere. hope she is not going to send it to my school and have them post it on their site too. (that would really suck).

You had a 3.8 when we made the bet for your "out!" :surprise: Anyway, I didn't post the video on Facebook, someone else who had "rights" to the video and pics did. I only posted on Enos to give Jack "snaps" for being the great guy he is as I knew there was a Tiger in there somewhere.

However, never give a girl an idea...Had I known your school had a site, I would have posted there first! And for the record, I don't recall Clemson Colors being discussed in the truck on the way to MS Section....It was something else you said that got you into the bet-but I still love ya and can't wait to see you kick butt at the next match. Jack, what is the site for John's school?!! Inquiring minds want to know.... :roflol:

Edited by Ms. Kitty

hope she is not going to send it to my school and have them post it on their site too. (that would really suck).
Jack, what is the site for John's school?!! Inquiring minds want to know.... :roflol:

Oh, oh... Seems you're in trouble little one...

*shaking head* Boy when are you going to learn to NEVER give her ideas!! Or me.. :devil:

John,

Amazingly Clemson students agree with you. When I was there, you never saw a student in Orange and Purple. White with orange lettering was typical, orange with white lettering if you had too. The sea of Orange in the stands at Death Valley dancing to Tiger Rag, those are Alumni and parents! Guess after you pay that kind of money for a kids education you are entitled to act like a fool.

Guess Jack has a couple of years before he faces those bills. Fate says you get a scholarship to Clemson!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I submit the following appeal to the jury.....

I lost a bet on the Carolina-Clemson football game and have been honoring the bet. Evidence has been submitted accordingly.

Lately, the Gamecock baseball team has been handing it to the Tater baseball team...the series currently is 6 in a row for the Gamecocks. Given that amount of dominance, I appeal to the jury to be excused from the bet obligation for STI Contingency matches, only. The cost of having STI logos embroidered on new Clemson shirts would be cost prohibitive. Currently, Columbia area embroiderers are asking extra fees for embroidering STI logos on Clemson clothing as the clothing is deemed offensive.

So, I appeal to the jury for leniency during STI Contingency Matches as being forced to comply with the bet would result in financial hardship and cruel and unusual punishment. What say ye?

I lost a bet on the Carolina-Clemson football game and have been honoring the bet. Evidence has been submitted accordingly.

Lately, the Gamecock baseball team has been handing it to the Tater baseball team...the series currently is 6 in a row for the Gamecocks. Given that amount of dominance, I appeal to the jury to be excused from the bet obligation for STI Contingency matches, only. The cost of having STI logos embroidered on new Clemson shirts would be cost prohibitive. Currently, Columbia area embroiderers are asking extra fees for embroidering STI logos on Clemson clothing as the clothing is deemed offensive.

So, I appeal to the jury for leniency during STI Contingency Matches as being forced to comply with the bet would result in financial hardship and cruel and unusual punishment. What say ye?

Jack, Jack, Jack. . .

You almost had me buying that line of BS. While the baseball team standings have NOTHING to do with the bet made on football, I was starting to get sympathetic about the extra expense of getting STI logos on your eye-catching orange shirts. Then you just HAD to add the little zinger about "offensive" (see bold comments above).

I suggest you purchase a few STI logo patches. I have a nice bottle of 'Mighty Mend It' so that we can attach the STI patch to your shirt (and John's) for any STI contingency matches. Yes, I am aware it will look like crap, but it's not like you planned to wear those shirts after the FULL year is up. And just think what a great conversation starter they will be. "Sorry about my 'glow-in-the-dark' shirt with the STI patch super-glued on it. I lost a bet. Then I got 'cocky' about it (pun intended), and I have to wear this shirt for a year."

Linda Chico (L-2035)

A USC Graduate who can't stand to see someone trying to weasel their way out of paying on a bet. Man up.

Edited by LChico

Jack, Jack, Jack. . .

You almost had me buying that line of BS. While the baseball team standings have NOTHING to do with the bet made on football, I was starting to get sympathetic about the extra expense of getting STI logos on your eye-catching orange shirts. Then you just HAD to add the little zinger about "offensive" (see bold comments above).

I suggest you purchase a few STI logo patches. I have a nice bottle of 'Mighty Mend It' so that we can attach the STI patch to your shirt (and John's) for any STI contingency matches. Yes, I am aware it will look like crap, but it's not like you planned to wear those shirts after the FULL year is up. And just think what a great conversation starter they will be. "Sorry about my 'glow-in-the-dark' shirt with the STI patch super-glued on it. I lost a bet. Then I got 'cocky' about it (pun intended), and I have to wear this shirt for a year."

Linda Chico (L-2035)

A USC Graduate who can't stand to see someone trying to weasel their way out of paying on a bet. Man up.

Sorry, Linda, but your idea won't work. If STI offered patches, they would not comply with the rules. That is the problem...

Jack, maybe they would ALLOW you to have CLEMSON added to your STI shirt, JUST for contingency matches......there is not that many this year.....OH, by the way the AL State is not one of them and down here Clemson is basically Auburn with a Lake......Orange is welcome.....

Edited by DrawandDuck

Just so I understand the rules, could I get some clarification... is Sandra offering hugs to all scruffy looking men in Clemson t-shirts, or does there have to be some sort of "bet" involved for it to count?

Scruffy??!?!?

Jack,

put on your big girl panties and honor your bet

:lol::lol:

So what if I don't wear underwear? :angry2::surprise:

:sick: boy did this just take an ugly turn!! think I just threw up a little :sick:

:sight:

Don't you room with him? Shouldn't you be scared?

Edited by Ms. Kitty

Let me ponder this...

Jack,

put on your big girl panties and honor your bet

:lol::lol:

So what if I don't wear underwear? :angry2::surprise:

:sick: boy did this just take an ugly turn!! think I just threw up a little :sick:

:sight:

Don't you room with him? Shouldn't you be scared?

Well I DID... but now... :blink:

Quid Pro Quo…What are WE offering? (Mustn’t leave John out!)

I now have a black eye with the baseball team comment. Can you say, “Poke?!” You added insult to injury with your "offensive” remark. Speaking of Offensive, where was Carolina’s? As for the embroidery, I know where I can have it done, so that really isn't an issue. I just need the jpeg for the Tajima ;)

BTW: Is baseball really considered a sport? (Hold off guys...just trying to get my "digs" in where I can! :cheers: ) The BET was for football, not baseball. So, it's hard to "see" cutting a break with your fingers in my eyes. However, I am open for suggestions/offers in lieu of wearing the glorious Clemson Shirt during STI Contingency Matches. Are you thinking cute little Clemson shoe strings in your cleats and a matching Clemson hat? How about a pair of the cute little preppie shorts with the Clemson Tiger Paws all over them? http://penningtonandbailes.myshopify.com/c...-university-men If you don’t want to pay for shipping, M. Dumas & Sons on King St. has your sizes.

I sit hear giggling at the visual, “Are you ready” and instead of the affirmative head-nod or “shooter is ready,” hearing a resounding “Roarrrrrr, I’m a TIGER!” to let the RO know you are ready for the command, “Stand By!”

I have been told by someone who wishes to remain anonymous, "You ought to throw yourself on your sword and offer up 3yrs to buy out your son's debt." :surprise: