Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Honoring A Bet

Ms. Kitty

People honoring bets...

For the past several years, my good friend, Jack Suber, and I have made a Carolina/Clemson Bet...I have lost some and won some...True to his word, he began honoring his part of the bet this past Sat at the Palmetto Gun Club Match. The entire bet, for those of you who may not have read the thread under What I Like, College Football, is for him and his son (young Master Suber entered into the bet by virture of "mouth-overload") to wear a Clemson shirt to each match they shoot until the next Carolina/Clemson Game. Jack and John wear matching Carolina shirts to each match they shoot as they are both die-hard Carolina fans...

For those who may have forgotten, final score Clemson 31, Carolina 14

:surprise:

:cheers:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to give "snaps" to my Videographer, Lee King. Without you, I could not have done this....Thank you for having your camera on you at the right time. :cheers:

Now, I have given John an "out!" If he can pull a 4.0 final school grade, he will no longer be subject to wear the beautiful Clemson Shirt. Although, he may want consider to wearing the shirt even if he does pull a 4.0 as he did WIN the match wearing the Clemson shirt. :surprise:

Congats John.

I see that I have been ambushed.... :angry2: Yep, I did honor the bet....I was fortunate to find a shirt that did not have to much "Tater" text on it ....at least that was easy to see... What a hideous color. The minute I put it on, I started itching all over and felt nauseated. Then I developed this strange urge to pick my nose continuously and scratch my rear..... Then these weird thoughts started coming into my head....like "If I had a sister, I would want to date her..." When I got home, I called a Tater friend of mine and he told me not to worry. These are symptoms of all Taters.

People honoring bets...

For the past several years, my good friend, Jack Suber, and I have made a Carolina/Clemson Bet...I have lost some and won some...True to his word, he began honoring his part of the bet this past Sat at the Palmetto Gun Club Match. The entire bet, for those of you who may not have read the thread under What I Like, College Football, is for him and his son (young Master Suber entered into the bet by virture of "mouth-overload") to wear a Clemson shirt to each match they shoot until the next Carolina/Clemson Game. Jack and John wear matching Carolina shirts to each match they shoot as they are both die-hard Carolina fans...

For those who may have forgotten, final score Clemson 31, Carolina 14

:surprise:

:cheers:

the video sucks!!!! :sick::sick::sick: especially that God aweful noise in the back ground.....

Edited by Jack Suber

I see that I have been ambushed.... :angry2: Yep, I did honor the bet....I was fortunate to find a shirt that did not have to much "Tater" text on it ....at least that was easy to see... What a hideous color. The minute I put it on, I started itching all over and felt nauseated. Then I developed this strange urge to pick my nose continuously and scratch my rear..... Then these weird thoughts started coming into my head....like "If I had a sister, I would want to date her..." When I got home, I called a Tater friend of mine and he told me not to worry. These are symptoms of all Taters.

LMAO!!!

Way to go Jack. And yeah I can understand the itching part samething happened to me when my Redskins lost to the Giants had to wear a Giants Jersey. Of course I made a sign for the back that read.

I am not a fan just made a bad decision on a bet. Should have gone for the 10 bucks less painful.

:roflol:

Sandra, Just so you know there is only 1 Carolina, and that is UNC, University of North Carolina.(And I dont pull for as I am not a fan). But I am glad that Jack is wearing the shirt to honor the bet.

Jack, I still have my gamecock sticker on my mag pouch that you gave me at the SC section match.

Martin

Holy sh1t!! :surprise: Jack wearing the orange rag is now a pinned topic in the WIL forum!! This must really be a very big deal!!

Jack, mi hermano, you are a gentleman! :bow:

Beware of the bad kitty! :(

:rolleyes:

BWAHAHAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!! :goof:

Seriously, aside from his tourettes like "tater" calling, Jack's being a pretty good sport about it.

hey FYI i have like a 3.8 in school, so i am almost there. Only need to get an A in biology and an A in World Cultures and I am out. besides i did not say anything too bad about clemson, besides them being orange and purple. Its like they got the last pick for team colors. It is the worst combination of colors. Earlier , when this was posted on Facebook I was mad, now I am really really mad, especially since Ms. Kitty has to go around and post it everywhere. hope she is not going to send it to my school and have them post it on their site too. (that would really suck).

WHATEVER! I case you all didn't notice, John had one of his best matches wearing the glorious Clemson Tiger Shirt....I think his dad is leading him down the wrong path. <_<

Lots of love-

Ms. Kitty

BTW i am almost out of the bet hoooooraaaaay :goof::D:lol:

Edited by John Suber

BTW, John. Congrats on your HOA! Great job!

They have not posted scores yet. I know there was a problem with a couple of score sheets where steel was scored in the M column instead of the first column causing them to 0 the stage. It won't change your HOA (they had already corrected the closest to you Sat) but it's probably why they haven't been posted yet.