Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Jager1147

Open Package for Glocks

Hi All,

I will be offering a package on my site for those who are interested in giving Open Division a try with their G17's. The package will consist of drop in barrel, compensator, guide rod and spring, and slide ride optic sight with base. They'll be a few options such as barrel choice and choice of optics. Convert your own G17 to an Open Division gun yourself, and be shooting as soon as the Loctite red dries overnight. Get into Open Division in an inexpensive way with no permanent modifications to your G17. I'm just waiting for the optics to arrive.... I'll be ready to ship in two weeks.

Thanks, jager

post-952-1233955078_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jager1147

We're running a special on the Open Division / GSSF kits:

Kit includes:

• 9mm Barrel (KKM, Jager or Lone Wolf)

• Jager Compensator

• Jager hardened steel guide rod

• ISMI recoil spring

• JP Enterprises red dot sight 8moa

• JP Enterprises Glock adapter for sight

These items list for $672.75

Jager Products Open Division /GSSF Package is:

• $469.95 with Lone Wolf barrel

• $529.95 with Jager barrel

• $569.95 with KKM barrel

Website under construction for this, but in stock and can order direct.

Thanks! jager

Do you have a barrel & comp kit for a G22?

Thanks,

Rich

I'd like to see if there's any interest for .40 comps, and if there is I will.

Thanks, jager

Do you have a barrel & comp kit for a G22?

Thanks,

Rich

I have kits also in .40 now, using the lone Wolf barrel.

Sweet. I want to use a C-More instead of a slide mounted optic. So you have a "drop in" barrel and comp for a G22?

Rich

Very nice indeed. I know what I want Santa to bring me for Christmas. Well, that and the Playboy bunnies I've been asking for since I was 13.

Sweet. I want to use a C-More instead of a slide mounted optic. So you have a "drop in" barrel and comp for a G22?

Rich

I do, I have Lone Wolf drop in G22. Call to order since the barrel is not shown on the site, but the comp is. It would be the same price as the Lone Wolf G17 barrel.

Thanks!

I've received a lot of questions on this. We have Kits ready for the G22 in .40 caliber now as well. They're not shown on the website, but you can still order by purchasing the kit for the Lone Wolf barrel and send an e-mail requesting to substitute the G22 barrel and comp. I'll update the site soon.

Thanks all!

Old Thread, but just wanted to announce that we carry extended base pads on our site now. Thanks!

I should probably mention that I've started using a Jager conversion kit with my G35. I picked up a G22 slide and a Jager kit a while back and used it in my first match last month. I still have not gotten in enough practice to be completely comfortable with it, but my eyes really like the red dot sitting right on top of the slide. And after switching from my old 180gr bullets to 135gr, the comp is working really well.

Now, I admit that I'm not expecting to win any matches any time soon, but that's not why I shoot. I shoot for fun and this conversion is fun to shoot.