Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Michigan Sectional

Barrettone

Well guys...here it is. The 2009 Michigan State Sectional is being held on September 25-27 at the Livingston Gun Club. I would like to see this be one of the "must attend" revo matches for the year, so I have created a special incentive to wheelgunners. I have cut the entry fee in half for anyone shooting a revolver in this match!!! I know that a lot of us are disappointed the Summer Blast is cancelled for 2009, so I am trying to fill that void a little by offerring another revo-friendly match. Please make every effort to attend, as I want nationals slots to be on the line. I am going to go for level III sanctioning so that we can get some slots awarded to the top 3 revoleros. Hope to see you all there!!!

Jeff LaFave

2009 Michigan Sectional MD

Edited by Barrettone

Well guys...here it is. The 2009 Michigan State Sectional is being held on September 25-27 at the Livingston Gun Club. I would like to see this be one of the "must attend" revo matches for the year, so I have created a special incentive to wheelgunners. I have cut the entry fee in half for anyone shooting a revolver in this match!!! I know that a lot of us are disappointed the Summer Blast is cancelled for 2009, so I am trying to fill that void a little by offerring another revo-friendly match. Please make every effort to attend, as I want nationals slots to be on the line. I am going to go for level III sanctioning so that we can get some slots awarded to the top 3 revoleros. Hope to see you all there!!!

Jeff LaFave

What happens if we're shooting Revo's and working the match? You gonna ***cough-cough***pay us ? :roflol:

I would love to come back and continue my domination of Canada but it is the week after the nationals, in Vegas no less.

It doesn't look good.

Cliff, Cliff, Cliff....please tell me you aren't afraid of Jeffro.

OK you found me out. I can hardly sleep at night thinking of Jeff...

Jeff LaFave

What happens if we're shooting Revo's and working the match? You gonna ***cough-cough***pay us ? :roflol:

Don't push it Spanky... <_<

Steve, can I borrow your 625 for this match? I gotta do some ass whoppin.

No problem Thomas but there may be a lot of people whooping that ass

Steve

Edited by sci

Steve, can I borrow your 625 for this match? I gotta do some ass whoppin.

No problem Thomas but there may be a lot of people whooping that ass

Steve

I knew I could appeal to Thomas' cheap side. With a a half-off entry, he is open to another round of abuse... :roflol: Oh is it ever gonna be ugly at the Sectional!!! Hey Thomas...did you ever get the number off that truck that hit you at Top Gun??? Seems to me an old fart and a fat guy did the whoopin' down there...Might wanna stay in Open with that sissy dot and limp-wristed comp...at least that way you can keep your pride intact. At least until that Irish GIRL kicks your a$$...I understand why you feel the need to hide from Sarah by hangin' out in revo division...I mean, afterall, if you can't even beat me... :ph34r:

Edited by Barrettone

DAmn.... rough crowd up there :huh:

Oh...it's all in good fun. Besides, Thomas knows he sucks. :roflol: Sci...have Sue get that shirt ready...I think I'm gonna need it. Do you have a mock-up ready yet???

Edited by Barrettone

Now that Ruger is making an ugly plastic revolver maybe that will be Glock-like enough that a master revolero from Ohio will come and shoot with us. Hopefully he will be Flex-able enough. :devil:

Steve

Now that Ruger is making an ugly plastic revolver maybe that will be Glock-like enough that a master revolero from Ohio will come and shoot with us. Hopefully he will be Flex-able enough. :devil:

Steve

Now, now Steve...go easy on the boy. He's a little skeered of getting beat by a fat guy north of the border. Let him hide in Production if he wants... :ph34r::roflol: