Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Tim Daugherty Memorial Toys for Tots Match

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. The match is officially full. Linda has started a waiting list.

I am still finalizing stages and hope to have them posted shortly (I need to tweek the last stage).

So far, we will be giving 2 guns away (a Mossberg Rifle and a glock Certificate). Sam Conway will also be handling the drawing for the the American Shooters Edge Match Challenge Drawing at the Match.

I will continue listing our sponsors as they sign on. Please remember to thank them for their support and generosity in support of this charity event. Also, if you or anyone you know would like to sponsor the match, please let me know.

11/19/09 - So far, we have the following sponsors:

Mossberg Firearms

SV

Chris Paty Winning Shooting Supplies

Redding Reloading

Protechco - Manny Bragg

GTUL

USPSA

Brownells

Ironmind

Red Dot Shooting

Sons Of Nemo

Glock

Wislon Combat

Zero Bullets

Target Barn

Starline Brass

Mid-Carolina Rifle Club (donating a Glock Certificate)

American Shooters Edge

Blackhawk Products Group

I will be adding more as they come in. See you soon.

DANNNNNNGGGGGGG.........ARRRGHHHHH.....I am sorry Dude..Fricken so damn busy...Crap....I just saw this post and The very dim bulb in my head just turned on!!

So much for the debut of the super slick mag lube...I even had a name and slogan

Slick Stick....and the slogan ...well..ummm..I will have to pm it...LOL

I am still finalizing stages and hope to have them posted shortly (I need to tweek the last stage).

So far, we will be giving 2 guns away (a Mossberg Rifle and a glock Certificate). Sam Conway will also be handling the drawing for the the American Shooters Edge Match Challenge Drawing at the Match.

I will continue listing our sponsors as they sign on. Please remember to thank them for their support and generosity in support of this charity event. Also, if you or anyone you know would like to sponsor the match, please let me know.

Mossberg Firearms

SV

Redding Reloading

Protechco - Manny Bragg

GTUL

USPSA

Brownells

Ironmind

Red Dot Shooting

Sons Of Nemo

Glock

Wislon Combat

Zero Bullets

Target Barn

Starline Brass

American Shooters Edge

Blackhawk Products Group

Jack,

Any updates on the stages?  B)

Banks

Nemo, I am so sorry to hear that. I am only home 4 days in December due to work scheduling (Live in NC, Work in NJ). But I managed to be home for Toys for Tots and Christmas, and I had to fight hard for the two weekends.

Mossberg Firearms

SV

Redding Reloading

Protechco - Manny Bragg

GTUL

USPSA

Brownells

Ironmind

Red Dot Shooting

Sons Of Nemo

Glock

Wislon Combat

Zero Bullets

Target Barn

Starline Brass

American Shooters Edge

Blackhawk Products Group

Jack,

Any updates on the stages?  B)

Banks

They are done. I just haven't had a chance to post them. Sorry. I will try to get to it.

:angry: Ok, for the second time for this match and second time this year as well that unscheduled work travel won't allow me to be back on time to go play. Hope you all have a lot of fun. :(

Dang Nemo that blows.

Gonna miss you my friend

:angry: Ok, for the second time for this match and second time this year as well that unscheduled work travel won't allow me to be back on time to go play. Hope you all have a lot of fun. :(

Dang Nemo that blows.

Gonna miss you my friend

+1

Hey Jack,

I have not seen the stages am I missing something. Also do you know when we find out squad assignments?

Thanks,

John

John,

I have not had a chance to upload the stages anywhere (too busy with work). Sorry. As for squadding, Linda handles that and honors all requests. You might drop her a line if you have any concerns.

See you Saturday.

Jack