Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My heart hurts: put down my best cat gal

dfwmiket

Put down my 16 year old best cat gal today.......and damn my heart hurts. I've never actually had to DO it to a pet before, so it really sucks........... I mean really. I loved that cat more than pretty much anything......... :(:( Man, oh man......... I didn't know a grown man could cry so much.............

-Mike

Damnit Mike, I am so sorry to hear that.

Trust me when I tell you that I have unfortunately recently gone through the same thing. You were there for her all the way though...and she knew that you loved her more than anything.

Take care brother :(

Man, oh man......... this sure sucks. :( Found a bunch of old pics of me and her.... she's always been my gal. Miss her much.......

Mike,

Sorry for your loss...nothing anybody can say will make it help, but loyal loving pets deserve that emotion and hurt.

It's hard to believe but in time those pictures will make you really smile like you'd never imagined. Just two nights ago I was looking for something in my stack of military paperwork...certificates, awards etc. I opened one up and right smack in the middle was a black hair from Chester my old, black lab that we lost a while back...made me smile like he was in the room.