Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"Three Days of Revo!" -- (new revolver-only match)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Will we be drawing from a holster for the rimfire match or will it be the usual rimfire start for steel challenge?

We'll use the regular "low ready" start position, no holster will be needed for the rimfire match.

Mike,

I thought we had a rule that Minnesotans are only allowed to shoot weakhanded. And match fees are doubled. What about that tax for allowing them into Iowa?

You would make way more ching if you charge them a fee to leave IOWA. Once you are there, it's worth alots to leave!! :roflol::roflol:

What seems like a good place to get together and stay at? Thurs nite near Colo, Fri, Sat, Sun(?) near Osceola.

Anybody near me looking to carpool? I'm just outside Lake Geneva, Wi. Going to shoot all 3 days.

• 3 weeks later...

I just sent everybody on my sign-up list a confirmation email, which contains additional information about the event.

If you mailed me an entry form, but have not received this recent email, please drop me a line.

Thanks!

Looking for someone to share a room for this match.

Thursday night up by Cola.

Friday and Saturday night in Osceola.

Non smoking would be the best but don't have to be.

PM me.

• 2 months later...

This is going to be a fun match. We spent most of this afternoon getting the steel challenge targets ready. They all needed to be taken out, ground the rust off of, and painted. That is one time consuming B#$@h of a job...

The steel challenge targets we have have a wide range of adjustments. There should be some interesting and different stages.

You're missing out if you don't sign up for this match.

Craig

I have had a few slots open up. If you want to shoot this match, contact me ASAP!

Any slots open for the Limited match? I got a Girlfriend permission slip!!!!!

If you're not married yet, what do you need permission for? :roflol:

I know what it's like. Been married for a little over 5 years, and everything went from:

"I'm going to Nationals this year."

to

"Baby doll, can I please go to nationals this year? It's in Vegas, and you can go with, and the hotel has a pool, oh and by the way... would it be to much for you to carry this 11 lbs of ammo in your checked bag? Please baby baby please?..."

:cheers:

I have had a few slots open up. If you want to shoot this match, contact me ASAP!

Any slots open for the Limited match? I got a Girlfriend permission slip!!!!!

Shawn, YES! You're in--send me your entry.

I know what it's like. Been married for a little over 5 years, and everything went from:

"I'm going to Nationals this year."

to

"Baby doll, can I please go to nationals this year? It's in Vegas, and you can go with, and the hotel has a pool, oh and by the way... would it be to much for you to carry this 11 lbs of ammo in your checked bag? Please baby baby please?..."

:cheers:

Ahahahahahahlolololololo........really. Try this...I am going shooting, I will have my phone. Should be back in a week. Love ya Babe.bye.

Works every time.............