Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New BE.com T's Coming

benos

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't we go through this whole select-a-color-for-BE-T-shirts thing just a couple of years ago? It seems like "Dark Gray" won then...

Ed

Yes.

I guess I should have said a little more... I'm redoing the logo... The letter "A" (in the old logo) will be replaced by the Enso ("circle"), on the front and back, in the new logo. So the new logo will probably end up just one color. Previously, the logo was 2 colors. So now with just one color for the logo, we can rethink the colors for the T's. And just because we picked a color some years ago, that doesn't mean we have to stick with it forever. It might be fun to have two brand new colors.

;)

Well this has been interesting. I wasn't expecting Sand to be the overwhelming favorite:

sand 1111111111111

sport gray 11111

red 11111

cardinal 1111

charcoal 1111

royal 1111

natural 111

indigo 111

black 111

forest 111

navy 11

carolina blue 11

maroon 1

heather grey 1

purple 1

carolina blue 1

military green 1

black 1

white 1

gold 1

And I liked Nemo's throwing in the graphic colors to match the shirt color (instead of just white or black for the graphics):

Dark: Forest with natural graphics

Light: Natural with forest graphics

So Mr. Nemo-combo-color-suggestor-person, what you suggest for the graphic color for Sand T's?

be

I like Carolina Blue (kinda goes with your banner) and Sand.
I like the Carolina Blue shirt to match the web sight and a red shirt with white graphics would look good. ;)

Hate to be picky but you missed a Carolina Blue vote :P

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

I knew this was coming!

;)

So Mr. Nemo-combo-color-suggestor-person, what you suggest for the graphic color for Sand T's?

be

With that sand color I think a dark green, chocolate brown or navy graphics would look good. You pick.

;)