Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New BE.com T's Coming

benos

Since I have a new logo for BrianEnos.com, I'm in the process of redoing the artwork for the BrianEnos.com T's.

Since the old T-shirts had 2 colors for the graphics, that limited the color selection for the shirts a bit. But I'll probably go with just one color for the graphics for the new T's, so this would be a good time to maybe select some new colors for the new T's.

I'll stock 2 colors. One "lighter" color and one "darker" color. They will be 100% cotton, Gildan:

http://blankapparel.com/Gildan_G500.htm

(If you click the colors on the above link it will load that color of the T at the top of the page.)

BigJoni liked Ash and Charcoal.

Your vibe on what 2 colors?

be

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are way too many black T-shirts out there. Nothing wrong with black, but... :) I like the charcoal color you used on the last shirts - it looks good, and goes well with a number of different pants choices (jeans, 5.11s in various colors, etc, etc).

I kind of like Sport Grey better than Ash - a little darker? I don't really like the other lighter colors....

Looks like Gildan makes a ladies cut T-shirt, too - if you wanted a different or third option, and there's enough interest, you might consider a ladies T-shirt in a more feminine color... ???

Thanks for all the feedback - keep it coming!

I'm liking Navy (with the logo white) and Sport Grey (with the logo black), at this point.

Maybe after the favorites get fairly well established, I'll make them into a poll. (Disclaimer: If I do the poll, the winners may not be the "real winners." ;) )

be