Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

As I sat, nothing occured to me ...

StraightUp_OG

How can a troubled mind understand the way? Your own worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.

Take no thought for the timer, or the target or the obstacle for they will worry about themselves. Things will unfold just as they are prepared to. When you drop a stone, it has hit the ground, your mind has just not caught up to what WILL be. Shooting much this way.

I don’t know why, but the deep thought style sayings always make me think of a poster I read as a kid.

“God is dead.“ Nietzsche

“Nietzsche is dead.” God

I have always stuck with, “The one thing people that say “they can” have in common with those that say “they can‘t” is that they are both correct.

How can a troubled mind understand the way? Your own worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own thoughts unguarded.

Take no thought for the timer, or the target or the obstacle for they will worry about themselves. Things will unfold just as they are prepared to. When you drop a stone, it has hit the ground, your mind has just not caught up to what WILL be. Shooting much this way.

Delicious!

• 1 month later...

I have misplaced my flow. I just can't seem to find it. I know it's here somewhere but the harder I look the more hidden it becomes. Letting go of this desire to find it is proving very hard right now.

I must let go and let flow!

We are what we think and all that comes from our thoughts. Be mindful of those thoughts because you will follow them just as the cart follows the ox that pulls it.

The more I learn to believe this the less my thoughts and desires control me and the richer all aspects of my life have become.

“Nietzsche is dead.” God

I've thought a bit about that quote over the years. If the Almighty is really being quoted then it might be profound. However if the quote really just comes from some guy pretending to speak for some god then it's just, what? Fraud?

So who wrote it?

I failed my mind today

emotional noise disturbing movement and action

miss miss FTF miss miss

;-D

:roflol:

Cats waiting for a ball

Or chihuahuas chasing lasers on the ground

SHOOT EVERYTHING! Double engage, FTE :angry2:

(Not anymore because I ended up taking this stuff seriously) :lol:

I have misplaced my flow. I just can't seem to find it. I know it's here somewhere but the harder I look the more hidden it becomes. Letting go of this desire to find it is proving very hard right now.

I must let go and let flow!

We are what we think and all that comes from our thoughts. Be mindful of those thoughts because you will follow them just as the cart follows the ox that pulls it.

The more I learn to believe this the less my thoughts and desires control me and the richer all aspects of my life have become.

How true, Thanks

• 4 months later...

Nicely said!

BE

• 6 months later...

"When something has happened,

Do not talk about it.

it is hard to collect spilled water."

-Unknown

"The things we touch have no permanence.

My master would say: there is nothing we can hold onto in this world.

Only by letting go can we truly possess what is real."

-Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Have a fantastic weekend my brethren.

• 1 year later...