Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone ever see/use sights like these?

Hack

These look a LOT like Advantage Tactical Sights (advantagetactical.com) which are available through Dillon. I have a set on my G35, installed by the inventor who lives in my neighborhood.

Not sure about the Sure Sights, but a couple of who shoot at my club here have the Advantage Tactical pyramid sights. One junior that I coach has some specific vision problems (related to his albinism) and these sights seem to be very helpful for him. I tried them (normal vision) and they did not help me at all.

Sure does look like the Advantage Tactical sights. I had those on my production gun for a few weeks. The gun now has Dawson fiber optic front and adjustable rear. The Advantage sights worked okay for left/right alignment, but up and down was not too precise, especially in low light.

There are threads around on them, I remember them from before my *ahem* time out... :unsure:

I ventured a somewhat less than complimentary opinion as to their utility.

(sorry, that's as harsh as I can be now) :mellow: Kidding dude, KIDDING.... OW!!! wait.... Doh!!!, ouch!!! #$%#$% not the taser!!!! yowch!!!