Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Jerry Miculek Facts

kgunz11

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mythbusters proved a bullet can't be curved, but they haven't met Jerry.

Jerry doesn't need a gun, he can sneeze the plates off a texas star.

If all the lead Jerry has shot was put in one place, the earth would shift axis.

It was a coverup, the Navy didn't shoot down that faulty satellite, Jerry did.

Why do you think S&W calls their compact and highly capable revolver a J frame?

At an Area 6 match a couple of years ago, I watched Jerry shoot two Texas stars and two steels so freaking smooth(of course fast) I literally got goose bumps. :cheers::cheers:

dude i got goose bumps just imagining this occurence

At an Area 6 match a couple of years ago, I watched Jerry shoot two Texas stars and two steels so freaking smooth(of course fast) I literally got goose bumps. :cheers::cheers:

The goose that made the bumps got Jerry bumps when he read this about Jerry giving you goose bumps.

The goose that made the bumps got Jerry bumps when he read this about Jerry giving you goose bumps.

ROFL :roflol: ..thank you! I need a good laugh this morning before getting back to work!

I heard a story once about a group of three guys who tried to rob Jerry in a bathroom somewhere. He supposedly heard them come in, walked out of the stall with his gun in hand and said, " Not tonight, boys. I'm Jerry Miculek, look me up when you get home."

I got "Jerry bumps" when they told me that story. Not sure if it's true, but you should never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I heard a story once about a group of three guys who tried to rob Jerry in a bathroom somewhere. He supposedly heard them come in, walked out of the stall with his gun in hand and said, " Not tonight, boys. I'm Jerry Miculek, look me up when you get home."

I got "Jerry bumps" when they told me that story. Not sure if it's true, but you should never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

:roflol::cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

ROFL Gotta love that one! :bow:

Joe W.

• 4 weeks later...

Jerry Miculek is so humble and such a nice guy, that the reason he doesn't shoot open in IPSC and the World Shoot is so that someone besides him can claim they are the best in the world with a pistol....

Edited by GrumpyOne

• 6 months later...

At the Texas Multigun last weekend, Jerry Miculek stopped the wind from blowing on the second day, so that he could shoot the long range stage more accurately. The wind continued to blow at a violent 30-45 miles per hour (Enough to blow over porta-johns!) on the first and third day - when he wasn't shooting the long range stage.

I hear it even made Taran Butler and Rob Romero's hair move.

Hell, I was there! :roflol:

Edited by DyNo!

At the Texas Multigun last weekend, Jerry Miculek stopped the wind from blowing on the second day so that he could shoot the long range stage more accurately. The wind continued to blow 30 miles per hour on the first and third day when he wasn't shooting the long range stage.:roflol:

He actually didn't stop the wind.....He made it go around him that day...it was still blowing 30 mph 50 yards from the course.... :surprise:

Jerry doesn't read this thread. He already knows what you are going to post.

LOL! Check my Post #94 in this thread. :)

lol

Jerry saw that coming, I didn't

It's been the better part of a year since I've read this, I guess I should have brushed up a little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...