Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Airsoft GBB Accuracy? Glocks in particular

Kaizer

Dear all,

Would like to ask of those who uses airsoft GBB as a training tool, especially Glocks of it's accuracy? Typical distance is of 3~5 meters (indoor) with a scaled down target.

I'm looking at TM / KSC / KWA / KJW.

Which is the best bang for buck for a Production Gun?

Thanks in advance.

I have a KSC Glock 19 and it is "reasonably" accurate (or let's say consistent) at close distances indoors. Outdoors is different as the pellets are light and easily effected by the wind.

What I find it most useful for is practice for close in shots - the kind where you are pretty much point shooting. Also good for draw and fire practice and transitions. One thing I do is to hang several small paper cups and, shooting at close distance, try and hit one shot each. If nothing else, it gets me moving and thinking about proper transitions.

I have a glock 17 replica I got from Manny Bragg at mannyusa.com and it's pretty accurate out to about 8-10 yards. I can drill soda cans at that range. I've only used it indoors. I'm making some miniaturized IPSC targets for it, and I think it will be plenty accurate to shoot half scale targets at 5-8 yards.