Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ICORE Southern Regional

Dang I wish I could make this match.

I just can't.

I will be out of town the next weekend. In Arkansas.

I am still trying to figure out how I can shoot the steel nationals on Thursday and make my trip to Ark the next day. There is no way I could do both matches and my other trip.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliff,

I asked Neil where we were staying yesterday, and he said the Hampton Inn. Hope it has a bar, or a designated drinking area....Like a parking lot. :cheers:

Mark

I'm there, can't wait

Thanks Toolguy. After a quick mapquest it looks to be a 16 hour drive... damnit.

I am trying to find a way to meet and shoot with some of you guys. Any ICORE stuff near Virginia? I sent in my membership for ICORE but was told not to be in a hurry to hear back.

Dave

I am a relatively new revolver competitor so I assume this would be ill advised for me to attend. Sure sounds like fun though....

dmwphoto, It is all gonna be fun and it has been set up so that relatively new shooters can make the course, no problems. You will have fun. And if you find someone to share the ride with it is only a 8 hour trip. Bubber digs math.. I don't think it is much more than an eight or nine hour drive for us. I'll have to check. welcome to the revo world. later rdd

eta: OOPS!! It is 10 hours, but I am riding wiith Chris, so that makes it ..leesee 2 gozinta 10.... hey five hours...yippee.

Edited by Bubber

Cliff,

I asked Neil where we were staying yesterday, and he said the Hampton Inn. Hope it has a bar, or a designated drinking area....Like a parking lot. :cheers:

Mark

Which hampton inn? there are 2 on the list, Match Hotel??

Got my reservations for the Hampton in Houma. $84.15 a night for advance non-refundable as compared to $109 at the one in Thibadeaux. Talked to some folks from Thibadeaux yesterday at the local steel match and they said it is only about 15 minutes from the range.

See you there!

Cliff,

Mark

Which hampton inn? there are 2 on the list, Match Hotel??

Let me find out for sure......... :cheers:

Edited by Pin Shooter

Anyone flying in to MSY (New Orleans) on Fri. the 20th around 2pm and flyingoout Sun. the 22nd around 630pm.

I am loooking to share a rental car with someone and maybe a room.

Thanks

John Bagakis

Me....!!!!!!

Dan

You going too Dan???

Ok where is everyone staying?

Thanks

John

Anyone flying in to MSY (New Orleans) on Fri. the 20th around 2pm and flyingoout Sun. the 22nd around 630pm.

I am loooking to share a rental car with someone and maybe a room.

Thanks

John Bagakis

Me....!!!!!!

Dan

You going too Dan???

It would appear that the heavy-weights are coming to the Southern Regional this year. Bagakis, Carden, Walsh <_< (?), Ayssen, et al. Hope there is something left for us light weights. :roflol:

See you all there.

OOPS! I forgot to mention PinShooter AKA: Sasquatch.

This is gonna be a good match!

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

It would appear that the heavy-weights are coming to the Southern Regional this year. Bagakis, Carden, Walsh <_< (?), Ayssen, et al. Hope there is something left for us light weights. :roflol:

See you all there.

I don't know if I'm going now. I thought I just had to beat Bwana and Bubber. Where is Sam shooting that weekend????

See you all there.

I don't know if I'm going now. I thought I just had to beat Bwana and Bubber. Where is Sam shooting that weekend????

Don't start crawfishing now. <_< I think Sam is going to Double-Tap. You just have to take your chances with the rest, and there will be some good ones there to make you work. :D

Stages look good, the devious minds of south La. have obviously been at work, however #3 and #8 don't show a diagram. Is it my computer or did someone oops on the posting?

Bwana,

I double checked the links on 2 other computers after posting the stages from my laptop. They worked on those machines... I'll check again however. The 2008 and 2007 stages and scores will be posted later.

thanks,

Jon