Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post Count Not Updating.

NoSteel

Why does my Posts count not reflect the actual post I've made? Does this help keep the Newb's Newb's longer???? :roflol:
Posts in the humor or classifieds do not increase post count. Maybe that's the problem??

Your post count is in fact correct. Responses in the classifieds and humor forums (you have/had several) are not counted.

Post count bumpers (and that's not directed at you, but only mentioned because it sometimes affects member's post counts) often have their post count reset to zero. Post count bumpers are the folks who demonstrate that they can't comply with the classifieds forum requirement of being an active participant in the community --- they contribute many +1s, or other single word answers to the discussion, in an effort to break through the 25 posts required to be able to start a thread in the classifieds forum.....

Why does my Posts count not reflect the actual post I've made? Does this help keep the Newb's Newb's longer???? :roflol:
Posts in the humor or classifieds do not increase post count. Maybe that's the problem??

Your post count is in fact correct. Responses in the classifieds and humor forums (you have/had several) are not counted.

Post count bumpers (and that's not directed at you, but only mentioned because it sometimes affects member's post counts) often have their post count reset to zero. Post count bumpers are the folks who demonstrate that they can't comply with the classifieds forum requirement of being an active participant in the community --- they contribute many +1s, or other single word answers to the discussion, in an effort to break through the 25 posts required to be able to start a thread in the classifieds forum.....

+1 :roflol: