Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Operation Tackdriver

Action Pistolero

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin,

Business is damned busy. Still trying to get my head around a bunch of crap. The gubmint has been in my pocket this month real big. Between my incone tax and the staffs they hit me for a shade under $10K for December. Sales tax is due today, and that will be somewhat more than that again. Then we start again next month.

But the shooting is great, nothing outside the X ring since Late November. Shame nothing inside the X ring over the same period. :angry2: Back at it Wednesday. Taking the afternoon to test some product. :devil:

Since Christams we have rebuilt all the counters and reorganized the shop. When I get some brains and time I will post photos.

Coming up 12th May, bring Cora and Samantha with me this time. Trade of for brownie points. Was trying to bring the good lady as well, but she is real short of leave this year. But my boss is such a nice guy. Kind, generous etc etc etc.

Tell Travis he is buying the beer.

Glad to hear that you're busy. Sure as hell beats waiting around for someone to walk in the door.

So we get to see Sam again. It's been a while. I bet she grew a foot.

Gotta watch the tax man. They have a habit of making things difficult if you're not careful.

You gonna make it to Michigan?

Kevin,

Business is damned busy. Still trying to get my head around a bunch of crap. The gubmint has been in my pocket this month real big. Between my incone tax and the staffs they hit me for a shade under $10K for December. Sales tax is due today, and that will be somewhat more than that again. Then we start again next month.

But the shooting is great, nothing outside the X ring since Late November. Shame nothing inside the X ring over the same period. :angry2: Back at it Wednesday. Taking the afternoon to test some product. :devil:

Since Christams we have rebuilt all the counters and reorganized the shop. When I get some brains and time I will post photos.

Coming up 12th May, bring Cora and Samantha with me this time. Trade of for brownie points. Was trying to bring the good lady as well, but she is real short of leave this year. But my boss is such a nice guy. Kind, generous etc etc etc.

Tell Travis he is buying the beer.

Hey Richard, what kind of beer does Cora like over here???

Tom

Tom,

At 16 she she is not allowed to drink too much beer. But she has taken a liking to Vodka Cruisers. More importantly she has a driver licence. Which means when we go out for dinner, I may indulge and I have an in built driver. Unfortunately she drives just like me, so we will get home on time.

Kevin,

Michigan is on plan A.

Current plan is to haul arse to Wixom Thursday very early or part way Late Wednesday. I have a meeting at Trijicon (tax man taken care of), then dribble over to Berrian on Friday getting there sometime mid afternoon.

Looks like a small tribe of Kiwi's for the Cup. Current plan is 9. No Ian I am afraid, his plans involve 2013, now that he is a gentleman of leisure, retired, yeah right.

Sam grew more than a foot, she grew an attitude!!!! Not sure where that came from, I blame the parents. Damn I hate teenagers, can't kill them, can't hit them too hard anymore, that's why men die younger, we want out.

I thought Ian inherited a good bit of money. What's his excuse now?

Don't get me started on teenagers. It seems that one is the angel and the other the devil. In my case, the angel became the devil and vice versa. The youngest graduates from High School this year. Hopefully we will get some snow days and it will push graduation until after Bianchi.

I believe Travis will make Berrien Springs. He has to get it approved by his superiors. Get this, he is going to get paid for Bianchi as "training days". Some people get all the breaks.