Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2009

Not my first rodeo You know,, I have been off of the Farm before, I even had thought,,,

I have been their and done that.

But this gets interesting,,,

"Beer-A-Dillo"’s , a possible big Foot?

that possibly was in a hot tub at one point? I might need to re-read that.. hmmmmmm or may-be I’ll leave it read incorrectly,, :ph34r:

Rubber Chickens

Rattle snakes, rain, hail, elk, Mulies, Bear

My first RM3G,,, with a string of possibilities in this thread ….. Note to self (don’t forget your Camera)

Jim M ammo

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not my first rodeo You know,, I have been off of the Farm before, I even had thought,,,

I have been their and done that.

But this gets interesting,,,

"Beer-A-Dillo"’s , a possible big Foot?

that possibly was in a hot tub at one point? I might need to re-read that.. hmmmmmm or may-be I’ll leave it read incorrectly,, :ph34r:

Rubber Chickens

Rattle snakes, rain, hail, elk, Mulies, Bear

My first RM3G,,, with a string of possibilities in this thread ….. Note to self (don’t forget your Camera)

Jim M ammo

AH...bring batterys for the camera...and keep it close at hand

We missed pics due to dead batterys...and due to the camera being buried in the truck <_<

Jim

Well, this shoot is off to a great start. Since I had the motorhome loaded in preperation for driving down to the Whittington, I decided to sleep there to get used to the accomodations. A bad Thunderstorm went through late in the evening, knocking the power out in the area for a few hours. With the power out, so is the farms security light.

During a break in the rain, my wife decided to let the two dogs out to go to the bathroom. While they were outside, in total darkness, they came across a new "kitty" wandering the yard. This new kitty became most odorifeorus in short order. The dogs came howling back to the house and tore in the door that was being held open by my concerned wife. Needless to say, we have been trying every anti-skunk scent trick we could think of. Seems to be working pretty well, or we are just getting used to the aroma.

I am hoping two days of baths will clear up enough of the scent to allow us to handle the trip with them in the motorhome. 1200 miles of driving with my head out the window does not sound like fun.

I hope everyone elses trip is starting out with a little less adventure.

Edited by Brian Payne

During a break in the rain, my wife decided to let the two dogs out to go to the bathroom. While they were outside, in total darkness, they came across a new "kitty" wandering the yard. This new kitty became most odorifeorus in short order. The dogs came howling back to the house and tore in the door that was being held open by my concerned wife. Needless to say, we have been trying every anti-skunk scent trick we could think of. Seems to be working pretty well, or we are just getting used to the aroma.

I am hoping two days of baths will clear up enough of the scent to allow us to handle the trip with them in the motorhome. 1200 miles of driving with my head out the window does not sound like fun.

That Febreeze stuff works on skunk stink...not sure the spray stuff has enough"magic" to take care of the motorhome though.

Well, this shoot is off to a great start. Since I had the motorhome loaded in perperation for driving down to the Whittington, I decided to sleep there to get used to the accomodations. A bad Thunderstorm went through late in the evening, knocking the power out in the area for a few hours. With the power out, so is the farms security light.

Brian...Just keep the skunk stink of my ammo please

Shooters again have proven to be the best people, I was in DIRE need of a sight for my M1A, and needed it on or before RM3G, and friends have come thru, I've got a fellow competitor bringing me one to the match and another being sent to my home express mail.

You guys are the best, I had tried getting one from Fulton Armory but they were packed up and at Camp Perry, and couldn't get the order to me in time, so I figured I'd try the Enos family and all I can say is Thanks a bunch.

Trapr

Just so those attending know, 3Gun Stuff will be in the vendor area on Thursday only. Please stop by and say hello. If you want to pick anything up feel free to order before hand and it can be delivered at the match with no shipping charges.

Rod and I will miss you all...Rod had quadruple bypass surgery today. He is doing well now, and should be out of the hospital Saturday if all goes well. Have a great match...We are there in spirit :)

Cheryl :)

Rod and I will miss you all...Rod had quadruple bypass surgery today. He is doing well now, and should be out of the hospital Saturday if all goes well. Have a great match...We are there in spirit :)

Cheryl,

Wish Rod a speedy recovery from Kathie and myself.

Best wishes, thoughts and prayers for a speed recovery!

You and Rod will be in our Prayers

Gregg & Denise

Cheryl..

Prayers for a speedy recovery..and for your patience with him!!

Stuart

Rod and Cheryl... You guys are by far some of the BEST PEOPLE I have ever had the pleasure to meet in my life . God speed in your recovery... Larry

To all our friends...

I just got home from the hospital...So far Rod has had 5 units of blood, but I understand that is not abnormal for this surgery. Today is the first time he has eaten his meal (turkey sandwich , cup of soup, cup of fruit)..I think he is doing so much better today than he has been. Seems to have more energy and is sleeping better. The Docs say maybe Sunday to go home. Crossing everything for that ♥

Will let you know how things are...

On another note:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO EVERY ONE FOR ALL THE LOVE, PRAYERS, THOUGHTS, KIND NOTES AND ESPECIALLY THE AWESOME FLOWERS!! We could not get through this difficult time half as well without such wonderful people as all of you

Thank you again so very much

An incredible match and a great job by everyone who puts this together. Thanks to JJ and Denise for doing this each year. The ROs were the best and kept the stages running well and on time.

Special Thanks to all the sponsors who make this possible and the Whittington Center for hosting. This has to be one of the best and beautiful places to shoot and hold a match like this.

Well after 15 Fun Filled Hours of driving with TY, James Gill and Chuck Hill I made it home and they did too. Ty did drive the last 3 hours but cried about it LOL. I would like to thank all for the support for James he was a little shell shocked with all the Love we showed him. The match was a whole lot of Fun thanks to all who helped and supported the match also I'm going to bed Later. :cheers: