Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Dad

Greg Bell

Early Sunday morning I received a terrible phone call from my mother. My dad had just died, apparently of a massive heart attack. He had survived two rounds of cancer and was being treated with chemo every six months. He just had an appointment with his oncologist who told him that he was doing so well that he could very well be with us for ten more years. 67 years old is just too young.

My dad was a good man who touched everyone he met, he was very excited about his latest project studying to get involved in his church's ministry programs. He had developed a program to use golf as a means to reach out and bring people to God. A real shame that he will not be able to see this come to fruition.

Even though I had to move across the country and didn't see him regularly anymore I will miss him terribly. My mother is just devastated, they had been together since she was just 15 years old.

Having been through the loss, our thoughts are with you in your time.

For us it has been three years, Dad was healthy and then he wasn't. We had a few weeks and he was gone. Not a day goes by that we don't think of him and miss him. All I can say is that as the pain dulls the memories of the good times will remain.

Jim

Greg, you and your family have been blessed, knowing that your Dad will go to be with the ALMIGHTY FATHER in heaven. I know you will miss him here on earth, but have peace knowing that he has lead the way and awaits for his loved ones as he rest near GOD's side.

GOD bless you and your family.

Buddy

Greg, you and your family have been blessed, knowing that your Dad will go to be with the ALMIGHTY FATHER in heaven. I know you will miss him here on earth, but have peace knowing that he has lead the way and awaits for his loved ones as he rest near GOD's side.

GOD bless you and your family.

Buddy

I don't think anyone can add a thing to what Buddy wrote. Greg, we know that you are hurting and we are here for you.