Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Your Firearm Holy Grail

I really like my SOCOM 16. I just wish I had all the ammo. I also really like My Winchester Model 70 .243 WSSM. That too is an expensive thing to feed. It has the sweetest trigger of anything that I own.

I thought I would be happy with that. Now that I have them the wish list has changed AND grown. :rolleyes:

For that list see the other thread on similar topic. :P

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mk.19 mod.3, Its one of those belt fed grenade launchers, mounted on a H1 hummer. Seeing as how generous this wish is with ammo, I'd have to sneak a thump gun in the mix too for the over the building/hill mini mortar type shots.

-Chris

Thats awsome!

High Velocity, with your Bren 10 you best be sure you have MAGAZINES. The lack of mags about killed Dornhaus and Dixon.

hk mtbr, who is the lady standing above you? I really think I have met her somewhere.

In a pistol my Holy Grail would be a toughie.

One possibility would be EGW building a full house 9X23 race gun on a Caspian wide body.

The other would be a Kodiak Custom (Don Golembeski) carry gun. A Caspian wide body in titanium with an SVI aluminum slide (that they do not sell retail) having the interchangeable breach face. It would primarily be in 9X23 for CCW with a 10mm Norma top end for carry in Brown Bear (Kodiak) country.

• 9 years later...
1 minute ago, Davidp1911 said:

CZ BREN 806

Image result for CZ BREN 806

Wow! nothing like digging up a post from 9 years ago.  Trying to get the 50 post minimum for the classifieds? 

Since this post is back up, I'll chime in B.A.R.  Browning Automatic Rifle

3 hours ago, stick said:

Wow! nothing like digging up a post from 9 years ago.  Trying to get the 50 post minimum for the classifieds? 

Since this post is back up, I'll chime in B.A.R.  Browning Automatic Rifle

No, cuz I like messing with old posters

22 hours ago, Davidp1911 said:

No, cuz I like messing with old posters

I like that answer!  One oddball that I’d consider would be the Colt 10ga REVOLVING Shotgun. Very few and hard to find, especially ones that got converted from muzzle loading to cartridge, and thee fact that they take the short old style 10 ga shells.

Colt Revolving Shotgun - RIA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/12/2009 at 3:25 AM, DanM said:

A M240 would be sweet but I've wanted a Ljutic Space Gun for over 20 years. I got to shoot a round of trap with one once and I was HOOKED.

spacegun011.jpg

Ljutic did that in a rifle too. I've been thinking of a custom single shot bullpup rifle. Ideally the gunsmith would get it pretty close to that Ljutic configuration.

A custom Ruger Bisley would be good. .454 should be big bore enough for me.

• 4 weeks later...