• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My custom built Nowlin .45acp 1911 by the late John Nowlin Sr is my Holy Grail

post-2563-1229577492_thumb.jpg

I have my Brazo's Limited gun that is pretty sweet, but I am wanting to get a more personalized custom build with the

parts I won from winning my class at Area 3 this year and the STI contingency parts. Nothing better than getting a gun built

from free stuff!!!

MG-42 !!

That's a good one...nothing sounds quite like an MG42...except maybe a chainsaw...

I should amend mine to just be a plain old M2 Browning "Ma deuce" not as sexy as the mini but it can pretty much do any job needed done...and from a long long way out.

Does an Abrams count as one or four (if you count the co-ax M240, commander's .50 and gunner's M240)? Not that I am in any way qualified to own/operate an Abrams, but I suspect it would be mountains of fun.

Second choice would be a GAU-8 out of an A-10, and something to mount it on. (The gun's longer than a VW Beetle; a bit to big for concealed carry.)

-- John.

A Colt Delta Elite worked over by one of the old masters like Clark Sr., Nowlin Sr., Ed Brown, Heinie, Swenson, Hoag, among others.

Go all the way!

Delta Gold Cup

:bow:

Uhh, got one. Delta Gold Cup 10, worked over by Clark. Probably my most accurate 1911.

My choice/vote: 1928 Thompson. I got to run a few mags through one with the magic switch Thursday a week ago. Hands down by far the most enjoyable full auto I've ever had the pleasure to shoot.

Close second would be a Holland and Holland Royal Deluxe in something old school like .404 Jeffries or one of the Nitro Express bad boys. I read way too many Peter Hathaway Capstick books :rolleyes:

Edited by ken hebert