Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adam Walsh

PINMAN44

Merlin,

Basically, the Sheriff'd Dept has decided that the person who confessed to killing Adam Walsh several times actually did it. None of the articles I have seen say that there is any new evidence that has led to this conclusion, and the guy who confessed is dead, so I am not really sure about why this is such a major development. Have to be missing something.

Merlin,

Basically, the Sheriff'd Dept has decided that the person who confessed to killing Adam Walsh several times actually did it. None of the articles I have seen say that there is any new evidence that has led to this conclusion, and the guy who confessed is dead, so I am not really sure about why this is such a major development. Have to be missing something.

They are taking his dyeing statement as true, the guy all-so confessed to 100 = other things that he couldn't not have committed.

Don't get me wrong, I have the deepest sympathy for the Walsh family and while I don't always agree with him, respect for John Walsh for doing something rather than letting his grief consume him.

But maybe I am just too much of a pessimist. The guy's deathbed confession was 12 years ago, and the Sheriff's department is just NOW deciding they believe it. Right, and I have some farm land east of Miami to sell you. Is the Sheriff up for re-election? or running for some other office? There has to be more to this story than what's being reported.