Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XD Mag ext. question

TannerB

I wasn't really sure which forum to post this in. but im about to aquire an xd tactical and I think im going to start shooting with it, the only mag extension I have found for them are the arronando ones, I wish Dawson made some, but my question is, I should probably buy some longer mag springs correct?

I wasn't really sure which forum to post this in. but im about to aquire an xd tactical and I think im going to start shooting with it, the only mag extension I have found for them are the arronando ones, I wish Dawson made some, but my question is, I should probably buy some longer mag springs correct?

Yes, just get the spring with the base pad as a combo.

Yes, just get the spring with the base pad as a combo.

Hey! you were the one my buddy refrerred me to. He sent in his xd to ya and yall did a sweet trigger job on it. I did have a question for you, do you have some pictures of yalls magwells actually on the gun? Im trying to decide which one to go with.

I was looking at the operator and the unlimited? That what I saw on your website I think, I was just wondering if you had a picture of both of them on a gun looking at it from the side, Im going to set this gun up as a limited class.