Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

dog farts

Vagus

you would really have to be here to appreciate the horrific foul stench that my dog can produce. She is an English mastiff and is getting close to topping the 200 pound mark. She passes gas like a human, full on auditory and olfactory assult on the senses. To top it off her new favoret place is under the bed, which she doesn't exactly fit well. Or at all. So I can FEEL when she lets one rip too. I won't complain about the eathquake when she tries to exit her stink cave quickly becuase she finally stopped going under the kitchen table and getting it stuck on her back this running through the house with it to get it off. I have to banish her from the room tonight.

:roflol::roflol:

My wife was once convinced that garlic in our 15 year old Springers diet was the answer to his aches and pains. He still couldn't walk well, but he could wake us up in the middle of the night by wrecking the air in our bedroom! It brings me near tears of laughter thinking about that.

I'll never forget Sam. :closedeyes:

My avatar is a picture of Sugar Plum, my English bulldog, which by the way is distant cousin to the English Mastiff. Sugar is a full figured bully weighing in at 60 pounds. She has the most lethal ass! I swear she will fart from drinking a teaspon of water!

I get a chuckle when she is napping, she snores rather loudly but when she pauses breathing LOOK OUT! I can hear a faint PSSST and the green azz gazz fills the room. Words can't describe the odor but the Toxic Ass Syndrome sums it up well.

Yep. I highly recommend Innova EVO. All the cats and the dog are on it. It's expensive but we feed so much less that dollar per month wise it is about the same or even cheaper. And no gas.

Just don't switch them over all at once. Transition over time or you WILL pay a price you aren't willing to pay.

We have a Lab who when the Mrs. gives in to her "But he likes human food" urges gives off smells that an infant switching over to solid food could not produce on a bet.

Plus, then he looks over and smiles at you with that Beavis and Butthead Lab smile.

Edited by Neomet

A friend had an AKC rottwieler that he fed the best, most potent, highest protien, food he

could find for his prize. We would all go in a van towing a jet boat to the river in the summer.

I can still remember the multiple times we would have to pull over on the side of the road and

run out of the van leaving the dog in there. :roflol: The dog did'nt even flinch at the comotion

and just looked at us like, " where are you all going again".. Yes, it really was "that" bad :sick:

Eye watering, paint peeling, nausia !! :roflol:

Oh man, how could I have forgotten??? Moving from Denver to St. Louis in 1968 with our nervous, carphobic black poodle that was being fed a steady diet of wet Alpo. It was the worst combination of a smell that would actually make you gag and my dad's unflinching belief that you only pulled over once the gas gauge was down to 1/8 of a tank. I swear the inside of that car smelled like the dog's long intestines a month after we got to St. Louis.

My two bull dogs have the rank A$$ to often. The thing they do that gets me is when they express their anal glands. then lick the spot on the floor where they did it. It is just stomach turning.

I've always felt this is why dogs lick their owners...to get rid of that taste.

:ph34r:

Just don't switch them over all at once. Transition over time or you WILL pay a price you aren't willing to pay.

I concur... you get a different kind of Toxic Ass Syndrome... :o Beware the fat content, though!!! ;) The low fat Evo is still high enough fat content to qualify as a puppy food!!!!