Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

$1.99 for gas

Fullauto_Shooter

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw 1.39 a couple of places yesterday, but it's back up again today.

Does anybody think we'll see 1.01 or lower ??? :huh::ph34r:

I don't think so, I could be wrong but I think this is going to be short lived. I think by next summer we will be back up to at 2.50-3.00 no matter what the reason for the price rise, either cut back on production or taxes will raise the price.

While I enjoyed seeing super unleaded for $1.81 yesterday, it does have me a bit concerned. Too rapid a price drop could spell bad news for the oil industry, depending on how it plays out... And yeah, rupie, a bailout wouldn't be unrealistic (and boy am I getting exquisitely sick of those... <_<).

Well, you guys won't believe this.....but we had the Grand Opening at a new station yesterday where they advertised that they would cut the cost of their gas for 24 hrs. Another station right up the street kept "one-upping" them, and by midnight last night they had gas down to .99/gal !!!!!!

You would not believe the lines on the street......bad thing is, my tank was already full.....

Now their prices are back to normal.....mid 1.30's

lol - figure 1.35 (mid 30's) to .99 - .36 a gallon savings.. 20 gallons.. $7 - how long would anyone wait for $7? You see those lines on TV, I'm always laughing..

ya how long will you wait or how far will you drive do save change. Good new for all of you worrying about an oil industry bailout. Opec announced a emergency meeting to drastically cut production. They are our hero's.