Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Shoot Updates - Bali

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was nearly my favorite minute spent in Bali...

Click here ---> We Are The Champions!!! (wait for the end...)

:D

(I can't view it here... so hopefully the upload worked for you guys!)

We'll be back home on the 6th, so hopefully I can post more pics/vids then.

Thanks Sharyn for all your effort to keep us up to date.

Has anyone heard how the match ammo is working out? I got an email from a shooter today saying that the stuff is just horrible. He said it normally shoots 12-14 inches low, except when it shoots in the middle or high, (rarely but every handful of shots, one goes goofy). He said the ammo doesn't feel the same either, some hot, some soft, no way to tell. Anyone else having the same results?

I ran the Chrono stage and would generally say that there were mixed reactions on the match ammo. Some loved it... some hated it... a few complained that it did not extract reliably... etc. There did not seem to be a consensus one way or the other. The one thing that nearly everyone said was that it was filthy and their gun required a really good cleaning every night. Many competitors asked us to chrono their match ammo just to see where it was, and it was generally right on, or slightly less than declared PF... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Late responding........

Huge thanks to IPSC, USPSA, Brian and the forums, all the local shooters who have supported me and many others.

Great match, great trip, great experience. I'm proud to have represented the US and happy to have helped the US standard team bring home the gold. Big congrats to Travis, our new World Champion. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy......except maybe me. :-)

I updated my website with a match report and a gallery with pics and some videos.

• 1 year later...

I am new member here and am late to reply. But I would like to take the time to congratulate Eric Graufel for winning World Shoot Bali. Eric is a astonishing young man who has taken this sport to the next level. He has broken barriers that other shooters before him could not. He will dominate this sport in Open for years to come and I am happy to call him a friend. We all wish that we could shoot that well. Way to go Eric!

I've cleaned some post out of this thread too.

Folks, I have had words with our new member on his posting. So, please...quit add to the mess. It's handled.

And, as always, if you think there is a moderating issue...send us a PM, don't clutter up the forum with it.

- Admin.