Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good Luck At GA State

IronEqualizer

Just wanted to wish my buds Mark K and Allgator, and all my new buds from East Alabama Gun Club good luck this weekend at GA state. I will shoot Cool Springs Sunday but it will not be the same. I hope the new range has helped many of you prepare to do your best this weekend. See you on the firing line.

Alan

Alan,

Have you thought any more about an all day classifier? My wife would like to get classified and from the looks of last weekends scores a lot of the new guys could use it too!

:cheers:

We discussed it and being a new club we decided to wait until next year to try and hold one. We just don't know how well a classifier match would go over so early in the clubs existence. We kinda want to be a little more established before holding one. Good luck this weekend.

AL

You mean there are people that wont show up for an all day classifier? Every one I have been to has had great success. It's also a way to get the new guys all fired up and official. I heard rumor South River might be having one soon, it's just a lot further for us to drive. :(

Good luck to you guys shooting Cool Springs this weekend. That's always a GREAT match!

Alan, thanks for another great match last weekend. :cheers:

I agree with Bobby, a classifier match would like draw well.

Ronnie and I may have to discuss this again and reconsider it. One other area that concerns me is a classifier match draws virtually no revenue for the club and we/I need all we can get right now. I am dreading next tax season. I now will have a tax break due to the range :cheers: .......but my wife will see exactly how much I spent building it. :surprise:

AL