Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally going home again.

Vagus

The last few years have been long and hard, but this Sunday I should be breathing the sweat air of higher altitudes. Although I hate to leave my friends here in the mid west, especially those I've met shooting going home again feels so good. Even though physically moving and packing has been a huge pain I've managed with a smile.

colorado_flag.jpg

I should be breathing the sweat air of higher altitudes.

The "sweat air", huh?? Whereabouts are you headed back to? I'd probably like to avoid places that smell like locker rooms in my future travels... :lol:

I should be breathing the sweat air of higher altitudes.

The "sweat air", huh?? Whereabouts are you headed back to? I'd probably like to avoid places that smell like locker rooms in my future travels... :lol:

What a typo.whoops. Still getting use to this iPhone. Which is awesome for those that didn't know.

I have a house in Denver, but the whole front range is open as to where we will land. Hopefully near a Uspsa shooting range.

I have a house in Denver, but the whole front range is open as to where we will land. Hopefully near a Uspsa shooting range.

you'll be in great shape along the front range.

clubs near Greeley, Aurora, Dumont, Pueblo and Ramah

CastleRock, Parker, Colorado Springs put you right in the middle.

Welcome -- plenty of competitors from Denver and the metro-area. I live in the city. Matches every weekend within a 1 and 1/2 hour drive, and two matches most weekends. And, do you like to hike, ski, or fly fish? World class. Also, the best folks I've met anywhere. I'm sure some other locals will chime in with a welcome. Let me know when you are ready to shoot a match, and I will look forward to meeting you in person. Here is the local uspsa web site with match schedule: www.ecouspsa.com

Take care.

-br

Aurora Gun Club and Clear Creek will be the two ranges closest to you in Denver. AGC is right east of Buckley AFB, and Clear Creek is in the mountains just outside of Dumont (sp?). Clear Creek shuts down during the winter... Too much snow, but the rest of the clubs shoot all year weather permitting.

Hook up with one of the other shooters in the Denver area and car pool to the matches. It's the cheapest way and will be a lot easier for you to learn all the routes to the gun ranges. One of the Aurora matches would be the easiest place to repopulate yourself into the USPSA croud in CO. It's pretty easy to find too. There are maps to all of the clubs on the ECOUSPSA web site. It's a fairly active area for shooting. Friendly people too, that's pretty much universal for competition shooters though.

I'll get to meet you about Apr/May 09 when I move back to Castle Rock.

What a typo.whoops. Still getting use to this iPhone. Which is awesome for those that didn't know.

Yeah, if you let it, it'll auto-correct you right into all kinds of ... interesting ... situations... :lol:

See....I told you there was some kool shooters from CO on the board......LOL

have a safe trip and let me know if you make it back here!

I will let you know when we make it out next summer as well....I will need an adjustment after the long drive!

DougC