Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do you believe in ghosts?

• 4 weeks later...

Judging by the spanish moss in the trees its a low flying spector alcamis. They are harmless, "mostly" specializing in strange sounds only. Its defnitely not a fairy as eluded to previously in this thread. Fairies usulally mess with your head by quickly darting in and out of your perepherial vision. They would never be caught dead in the middle of a picture. Now if it was a demotreious hobgoblin you would be in deep pooh pooh but I don't think that is the case here.Haints have always facinated me by the fact they can do all these weird things, but they can't do them in broad daylight. Seems like such a small obsticle to overcome?

Edited by Springfield Champion

We get the "Spots" in our pictures from time to time. We also had Racoons come out of the tree that the Camera was on and caused it to come out of alignment. It however stayed out of alignment. Your picture appears that the camera was moved up and twisted to the left because the trees all are tilted to the right. I have a cool looking picture of a deer walking next to a large moon, However it is just a spot. How do you get it embedded to the reply? Oh well our infra red cameras work ok but got to have something there to make the animals stay for a while as they are not as fasst as the flash cameras for some reason. later rdd

post-309-1228353694_thumb.jpg

I think I figured it out.. edited to add photo

Edited by Bubber