Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This Sucks... It Truly Does...

ChrisStock

I lived in Saginaw for five years. That type of thing happens all the time in Sagnasty!!

The vacuum was probably 75 cents. He could have gotten himself a crack whore for a buck fifty.

Yeah, but the vacuum sucks for an entire two minutes and doesn't look like this. crackwhore.jpg

so advantage - vacuum

What are you talking about?

I'd hit that! :roflol:

See what happens? I stay out late working 17 hr. days for a week and someone is taking advantage and making all MY nasty talk!

We cuddled afterward and I made her eggs in the morning. Wouldn't you know it, she wasn't hungry. She said the meth really curbs you appetite! :goof::D

The story is sad but the Officers lack of mastery of the English language is sad as well. Read the report. <_<

Some departments use clerks to type the reports. That may not be the case here but someone needs some help.

I lived in Saginaw for five years. That type of thing happens all the time in Sagnasty!!

The vacuum was probably 75 cents. He could have gotten himself a crack whore for a buck fifty.

Yeah, but the vacuum sucks for an entire two minutes and doesn't look like this. crackwhore.jpg

so advantage - vacuum

I think I just arrested her! :roflol: